Search for the secretary...

Harry's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to a blinking light on my phone.

It seems that someone has already responded to my ad. I read the comment below and I just stare at it.

"Well that was fast." I say shocked.

I lay there just staring at my phone. Finally I reply to the comment and I tell them to meet me at the 'Rustic Café', Just a short walk from where I live, at 2 p.m.

I look at my clock to see what time it is and it reads: 10:45 a.m.

Just then, I get a notification that the person has replied to my last comment.

Kristen's P.O.V.

I wake up to a beeping sound, it's my phone. I pick it up and notice that someone has replied to my comment. I quickly open it to look at the message.

"Meet me at the Rustic Café at 2 p.m."

Ok, that was short, but it's a good thing that the person picked that café because I live about five minutes from it. I reply to them and tell them that I'll be there.

I go ahead and eat breakfast and shortly after that I get ready.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

At 1:55 P.M. I arrive at the café. I walk up to the counter and order a drink, then I spot a curly haired boy in the corner.

I walk over to him.

"Um, are you here to meet someone about secretary job?" I ask.

"Yes, are you them?" He asks in a beautiful British accent.

"Yes, I'm Kristen. It's nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand.

He shakes my hand firmly. "I'm Harry, nice to meet you Kristen." He says with smirk.

I sit down at the table and look across from me at the handsome boy that I already know about. He's in one of my favorite bands, One Direction.

"You don't sound like you're from around here... Are you?" He asks.

"No, I'm actually from North Carolina, USA." I say.

"Ah, I've been there on tour. It's a nice place." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"You don't look old enough to be a secretary though." He smiles.

"I'm nineteen, I finished school a lot earlier than planned." I say.

"Alright then, I'll need to you remember important dates and stuff like that... Can you do that?" He asks.

"Why of course." I say.

"Good, I've been late to a lot of things lately and last night I almost missed a concert." He says.

"That's not good." I say.

"No, it isn't. Which is why I'm hiring you." He says.

"Really? I got the job?" I ask.

"Yeah, you got it." He says smiling.

"Thank you, I promise I won't let you down." I say.

"I trust you." He says. "Oh and I'll text you the directions, but I'm gonna need your number." He says.

I give him my number and then we talk about my hours. I'll be working Monday-Friday, 8:30 A.M. until, 8:30 P.M.

I walk home with a smile on my face. I can't believe I'm gonna be Styles' Secretary! This is amazing!

When I get home, I watch TV and clean up alittle. I don't really know what else to do... I'm pretty excited about my job though! Later that night I'm watching one of my favorite movies, The Hunger Games: MockingJay Part 1.

About halfway through it, I receive a text from Harry. It's the directions... I send him a "Thank You" and he replies back with a "No Problem". I watch my movie until I eventually fall asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

Niall and the guys decided to come over tonight and Niall asked me if I had posted an ad yet.

"I've already hired a girl." He says.

"Wait, who's hiring a girl? What is going on here?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, why do you need a girl Styles?" Louis asks.

"I hired a secretary since I've been late a lot." I say.

"Good for you." Liam says.

"Yeah, so when are we going to meet this girl?" Louis asks.

"She starts work tomorrow." I tell them.

"Ah, well." Louis says.

"We'll be over tomorrow." Niall says.

"Niall!" I say.

"Hey, she could be a directioner... We have to check her out before we give our approval." Liam says.

I put my head in my hands.

"You are not, let me repeat that, are not, dating this girl. Understand?" I say looking at them all.

"That depends if she's cute." Niall says.

"Niall!" I say looking at him.

"What?" He says.

I shake my head and look around at all of them.