Meet Me.

Hi there, I'm Aura Payge O'Miley,

I'm the Werewolf/Werecat hybrid, the last of my kind. I'm currently a rouge and I plan on keeping it that way too.

Well, back to the story,

I'm 17 years old- almost 18 - and I'll be finding my mate soon

But I'm terrified, OK, let me explain a few things:

#1: rouges can NEVER trust anybody

#2: usually rouges are rejected on the spot

#3: nobody wants a mate who used/still does self harm

#4: nobody wants a mate who's weak with the mouth of a sailor

#5: my looks, I'm not going to lie, I'm drop dead gorgeous, I know I know, that's really self centered but I never believed it until I was told, anyways I'm getting off track, I have big boobs, a nice butt, flat stomach, tanned skin, and gorgeous long brown hair, the problem? The perves out here. Especially the male Rouge's. Like I said, we don't usually get mates, I've almost been rapped at least ten time's by now!

I'm currently wearing an outfit I just bought, yes I'm rouge but I'm also an actress, and that pays just enough.

I can't stay here much longer, I'm from Paris and this is America, French and American wolves don't exactly mix well. And no pack welcomes a rouge with open arm's.

I just finished recording the last set to my new movie, and that's perfect. I can finally leave LA, I'll stay in America a bit longer but not too much longer, you're probably wondering why I don't stay in one place very long, aren't you?

Well, here's why.

I'm being hunted, by both the entire werewolf and werecat community, I'm the last thing that ties them together, they don't want that.

I'm the last Werewolf Were at hybrid. Im part black wolf, all black is t
Rarest, and I'm also part black leopard, also rarest

My wolfs name is Mia and my leopards name is Nia. Oh geez, you probably wanna get on with the story don't you? Alright, I'll stop blabbing and leave you too it.

 Oh geez, you probably wanna get on with the story don't you? Alright, I'll stop blabbing and leave you too it

*Aura's POV*

I was walking threw the woods where my small cabin was as I lived right on the edge the LA cities. I froze hearing a twig snap, no animals live around here. I breathed in picking up the scent of both werewolves and werecats.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath quickly shifting into Mia first, wolves were more common in america than werecats, I'd hide Nia unless I absolutely needed her.

I crouched into a defensive stance, this wasn't pack territory but it was mine and they were tresspassing. Rouges can mark territory in no-mans land and it's there's, nobody else's..I have every right to fight for what's mine, and thats what I plan on doing.

I allowed a low growl to rumble from my chest, seeing the figure of more wolves appear, but knowing the werecats weren't here just yet.

The higher ranking one of the group, the beta, shifted into his human form and tugged on the shorts before speaking.

"Shift, pup." He barked loudly as a command.

Geez, I know I'm young but I'm pup, and my wolf did not like being called one.

Mia let out a loud growl in return, our eyes glowing yellow mixed with black, yellow meaning she was in charge and black meaning she I was pissed.

"Give your human back control before we have to force it." He said sternly to Mia, trying to get her to give me back control, as I fought with her for control.

She let out another growl before reluctantly bowing her head in submission and giving me control back.

I quickly sat up straight, peering right at the beta as I bite back a small snarl.

"Shift." He said for what seemed to be the billionth time in the last 15 minutes.

I shifted back, quickly grabbed the clothes I took off and darting behind a tree to change back into my crop top, shorts, cover and my flats.

"You're in my territory." I said calmly as I walked back out crossing my arms, not really helping that the men already were checking me out "and my eyes are up here" I hissed pissed off.

"Right, my apologies miss...?"

"Aura," I said giving him an amused look, everybody knew the name of the werewolf werwcat hybrid, and they knew not to piss me off, but I chose not to give my full name just yet.

I act tuff and strong and unafraid in front of people, hiding my fears.

"Now why are you on my territory?" I said, getting frustrated now.

"The king has bipassed a new law, all rouges and loners will join the strongest packs, and be--er uh... Well miss, what I'm saying is this: new law, all shewolg rouges and loners will be the personal maids of the alphas of the strongest packs." He said sternly

"And what the hell does that mean?" I growled

"It means you will be doing everything  the alpha asks you to, such as: cleaning, cooking, hunting, patroling, and mateing." He said causing me to snort

"As if any man besides my mate will lay a fuckinf hand on me and keep his hand and dick intact with the rest of his body" I growled, Mia slowly taking control once more.

"You have been chosen by the king himself, and from your looks and the fact he hasn't found his mate yet, you'll probably be mateing him." He said before something was egected into my neck and I fell, everything going black.

I woke up in a cell, a fucking cell. Just great! Note the sarcasm.

"Let me out of here you ass holes!" I screamed, my wrists shackled together and to the walls, leaving me no room to move them expect for wherever I walked to and if I lifted them up.

"Fucking shit heads" I muttered in French while trying to get out of the shackles but stopped when I heard footsteps nearing my cell.

"Hey let me out of here you asshole!"

Let me explain something, I can easily break these shackles, but I wanna do it when someone is in here for me to kill.

'Let me at 'em Aura!'  Nia hissed as she scratched at the barriers I had put around her, but I didn't let them down.

I chose to act weak and scared as I heard footsteps approach so, I decided, that I'd deduce the son of a bitch to get him to unshackle me so I don't have to make a huge mess, and then I'll kill him.

As I heard the door become unlocked I pulled the innocent puppy dog face, it works every time.

"Get up bitch, we're not falling for that." One said before they took the chains out of the wall, leaving me shackled but so they could walk me, like a mutt on a leash.

As we walked threw, I began to smell the most amazing scent ever, it smelt of the forest at the beginning of a crisp winter night.... And as we walked into the room where the scent came from, I found out one thing that'd change my life forever.

I watched as the werewolf king pulled his dick put of some sluts vagina, and his dick was fucking huge. He turned to me, his eyes clouded with lust, love, and so much more and I knew my eyes were swirling with color before we both whispered

"Mate"