*Angry

***Spoiler***

This is from Chapter 7 of "A New Family"  Please don't read on if you don't want the story out of context. 

*******

Sean POV

I turned my head back to Sang and just looked at her for a second trying to figure out how to proceed. She was looking off toward the stairs with tense shoulders. Her eyes flicked to mine and she blushed and moved her eyes to the floor between us.

"If you want me to call him back up here I can Sang."

She looked back up at me and sighed. "No, that's ok Dr. Green. It's already horrible enough."

"Alright, let's see how fast we can get this over with for you then? If you are ok with it we can head into the bathroom. There is better light in there." I let go her hand and stepped back so she could lead if she was willing.

She took a deep breath, wincing slightly and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and followed her. Over the curtain rod was a jacket that was still dripping. On the floor was a pile of wet clothes, jean and a t-shirt maybe. There was a patch of red on the green of the shirt. So she definitely had been bleeding earlier. The sopping clothes also explained why she was wearing the others clothes.

I set my bag down on the counter and saw her shudder as she looked in the mirror. I held out my hand and turned her lightly when she took it so that she was facing me, away from the mirror. It would hamper my view from the light a little but it would save her more embarrassment.

"Sang I need for you to remove your shirt so I can see"

Blushing she shook her head. I was confused again. She was so quiet, it was clear words didn't come easily for her but I didn't understand this time. "I don't understand, I need to be able to see your injuries"

She nodded and then said "I don't think I can take my shirt off. I got stuck earlier" She looked at the shirt on the floor like it had betrayed her and continued "Kota had to help me"

Ah, so that is how he saw she was hurt. I had wondered.

"I can help you" she bobbed her head at me and stood forward from the counter a little.

I slid my hands up under the edge of the tent like shirt. Norths shirts have never looked so sexy... SEAN! I am a Doctor! I took a breath and looked down at her eyes. 'Well that was a mistake' I thought. She's so beautiful and innocent. Her green eyes were looking back at me and the only thing that brought me back to my job was the glaze of pain in her eyes. I can't believe I had let her stay in pain so long. I pulled my hands up her slim frame and over her head. She grunted a little in pain but didn't protest. Gently I brought the shirt down her arms without lifting them too high.

My gaze hadn't strayed from the top of her head as I maneuvered her shirt. As I pulled it from her hands my sight was caught by something in the reflection of the mirror. A large bruise on her shoulder. I would guess that is from her fall with Max. But there was lighter discolorations all across her shoulder blades. From being tied? Or pushed into things while she was tied and couldn't protect herself? I wasn't sure what I was feeling but I knew I was furious. 

Hitched breathing brought my attention back to her face. She was looking up at me with worry and pain. Smiling at her I start to say "It will be alri..." when I see the mass of bruising that is her chest.

My brain just shut off. I couldn't hear above the ringing rage in my ears. "... tor Green?"

I look back at her worried face and try and put a smile back on my face when that fails miserably I settle for composure. She doesn't need to think that she is stuck in a small room with someone who is angry. "I was saying. It will be alright. I have a cream that will help some with the bruises, and wrapping them tight helps firm the skin back up and heal. I'll also get you some medication for the pain. You should feel better in no time!"

Folding and putting the shirt on the counter allows me a minute to put myself together. Then I step back and look her over. There is another discoloration on her hip where she said she fell and there were the light ghosts of bruises on her elbows that I noticed earlier. My eyes went back to the main problem. You could barely tell that they were breasts that I was looking at. They were red and the skin was swollen and shiny in places. Other places had clear hand prints outlined in purple, blue and black. There was a crust of blood over her nipple that looked like it had been reopened when the shirt got removed.

I. Would. Kill. Her... Her mother wouldn't survive my brothers and I.