Destiny

I could hear the sirens of ambulance. The hustle and bustle around was clearly audible to me yet I was unconcious. All were in a rush and someone was yelling 'keep her fast in the ambulance.'

I felt myself lifted on the strecher and then on the ambulance. I was given first aid and then I felt myself slowly moving into the dark hole but that hole was more reliving than the pain I was feeling at that moment. So I allowed my body to relax and closed my eyes fully moving into that darkness and everything got blurred and then vanished. Everything was black after that and I found peace in it.

Something pierced in my arm. I think an injection but i didn't feel the pain. I think the pain of my injuries are much more than this injection. I tried to open my eyes and succedded partially as my eyes were half open and I coulud see the hospital . I could feel the blood dripping from my body and I was in extreme pain. When things start to blacken out in the ambulance I thought that I am dying but I am alive and I really want to get rid of this pain and this condition where I cannot even move my arm.

'We cannot admit her. Its a police case ' I heard the feminine sound.
I was on the death bed and the doctors here are so heartless. Death is assured for me , I thought and again relaxed my body to move into that darkness.
''Swara'' I heard my name called out. But who can know me in this unknown place. May be my death is near so I am over listening.

' I will handle this case personally' someone spoke again. I could hear the blurred sound .

' But doctor this is an accide..' I heard the feminine voice again but It was again cut by the voice that was acting as my saviour.
" In the OT now" he said and I felt myself being carried in the strecher, this time pulled.

I closed my eyes slowly in relief. Now may be I can survive and meet my maa, baaba , Ragini and my all family again. And then again I was lost somewhere in darkness.

Ragini was running behind me to catch me. I was increasing my pace suddenly my foot slipped and I fell into the dark pit. I was going more inside that pit and it was very dangerous. I tried to speak but my mouth got jammed and my eyes could not see anything. I felt myself going in the darkness and I closed my eyes. Then I heard Ragini's voice. She was asking me to come back. She streched her hand and pulled me. I opened my eyes forcefully and I saw the white roof of the room. The equipments were beeping around me. I tried to sit but I realised I am too weak to do that. I found an oxygen mask over my mouth. I looked for Ragini and it took me a while to realise that it was an horrible nightmare that I have seen but the reality was more horrible. I had suffered a painful accident and my head injury. I tried to move my hand to feel my head but I could only move my fingers.

' She has gained conciousness, give her this injection and let me inform the doctor.' I heard the voice of a lady and in another minute injection was pierced into my skin. I was relieved and tried to recollect the incidents.

I got a new job in Bangalore . It was new for me so ma baba refused me to go. But the offer was very important for me to make my dreams come true of becoming a famous fashion designer. Somehow I managed to escape and I got into this unknown place. I was driving the car and was very close to my destination I found a truck speeding in my direction. I turned my car and then I realised the breaks of my car are not working and my car was speeding towards a dead end. I hopped out from the window and fall at the road side and saw my car crushing badly. Before I could take a sigh of relief I saw a car speeding toward and then it hit me. I passed out due to the unbearable pain but I could sense the happenings around me. Then I was brought to this hospital and that doctor. Suddenly I realised I am saved due to him who acted as my saviour. I wanted to thank him and also I want to know how he knew me. I remember him taking my name .