Destiny

I gained conciousness after do-not-know how many hours. My head was heavy. All of a sudden the last incidents hit my mind. He will kill me and I have to escape , I thought and as I tried to sit , I found my body not working. I was not even able to move my fingers. Was this the result of accident or he had drugged me something poisonous. I tried hard but failed. Tears started forming in my eyes and once again I was lost in my past.

Flashback: 5 years ago

'Lakshya , please leave me. Its paining.' I literally begged him.

' It also pained me when you did this to me bitch' said lakshya making his grip more stronger over my mouth.

' I did what Lakshya' I said in a pleading voice. ' I loved someone else from beginning Lakshya. That was a mistake between us. There was no relationship type bond between us. We were at the tender age that time' I tried to explain him.

He loosened his grip from my mouth but then caught me from my shoulders. ' That's what I am saying Swara. I never loved you. I loved Ragini but as we started spending time together my emotions got attached to you but it was never love. But what you did. You provoked Ragini against me. You told her I slept with you, slut'

I was shocked. How dare he say that. ' I never slept with you ' I spat. I was really angry at that moment. I have cheated my childhood love only once and it was the day I kissed him and I still regret it and yes my childhood crush has changed to my love. However I was still not able to tell him but I was sure only love lasts for this long time otherwise crush would have vanished long back.

' Exactly. But you told Ragini the lie. You told her that we had slept several times together and its when I proposed Ragini' he said with extreme fire in his eyes.

'You proposed Ragini. But when ' I asked in really-not-sure tone. I was shocked by all his revelations.

' The day she came to you for advice and you bruggled her against me. ' he said tightening his grip.

I never knew it and if she loves you I will surely clear her misunderstanding saying this I jerked him.

' Okay I am trusting you once more. I hope I get my friend back in you. But If you planned again, I will screw you life.' he said leaving me from his clutch.

' Shut up lakshya. I have nothing to do with you. I will talk to my sister if she loves you and forget it that we will ever be friends. ' saying this I pushed him aside and moved back to my hostel for the first time towards Ragini's room in such confident steps.

As i knocked the door , I was glared by Kavya and Kavita as always. They stopped me at the gate and started questioning me as usual but this time I was not afraid because I wanted Ragini to get her love and morever I wanted to clear the spot from my character. I had not cheated my childhood love and I was determined to clear things between me and Ragini.

You two out, I need to have some private time with my sister, I said to them both.The bold Swara in me was back and I think any girl cannot hear anything bad about her character and boldness come naturally to remove the stain of character.

I glared at them and they two looked at Ragini who gave a silent consent. I closed the door once they left and reached upto Ragini.

' What happened Swara, why you came like this all of a sudden ' asked Ragini.

'Do you love Lakshya ' I asked her directly.

' Why are you asking all this. What happened ' she looked quite worried while asking this.

' Just answer my question Ragini'I said flatly.

'No, I never did' she said calmly .

'Listen Ragini I am here to tell you that if you love Lakshya you may surely go ahead with your feelings and if you think there is something wrong between me and lakshya then let me tell you that it was only that much what I have told you. I never ever slept with him. In fact I love someone else and you too know this. I have told you everything that day from my mistake to my crush and you have distanced yourself from me.' I said nearly crying.

'Swara listen, I never loved Lakshya. And I know you can never do such things as you love Sanskar so much.' She said .

' But Lakshya is saying that yoy love him and I am the only reason that you are not able to accept him because you think I slept with him' saying this I burst into tears.

'Sush..don't cry...' she said and for the first time in years she hugged me. I hugged her tightly. I really missed my sister a lot in all those years when she has distanced herself from me after I revealed my secrets to her.