•vingt-huit•

hey, you!

yes, you.

reading this.

i've just popped into your notifications to say a few things.

1. you are absolutely lovely. your opinion is valued. your thoughts are not unimportant. your feelings are not something you can toss away.

2. i know it's hard sometimes. i know it's hard to keep going, keep fighting, keep breathing. but if you do, i can promise you there will be rewards. whether it be small or large, you have to keep fighting until those rewards are reached. and once they've been reached, relish in them as long as you can. it's important to enjoy the happiness in life.

3. stop every once in a while. take an exit from the chaotic highway of life and stay at cute coffee shops, enjoy the scenery. it will not go to waste.

4. protect those whom you love. don't leave them to be, assume they're fine. talk to them, be sure they're doing alright. sometimes, "i'm doing really well" does not have the meaning you think it does.

5. be sure to take care of yourself. life will drag you down, shoot you into situations you aren't ready for. when you aren't feeling the best and you don't want to talk, do something that makes you happy. drink tea, write, create art. nothing is more important to you than yourself.

6. then again, don't be afraid to talk to someone. someone will always be there, whether you know it or not.

7. change is a part of life. you will gradually change, and the people and surroundings will too. don't think low of yourself just because you're content with who you are whilst others change.

8. nobody can do everything you can. you have a specific skill set, something that no other human being can reciprocate. you may be moderate at some things, excel at others, and some just might not work for you. that's okay.

9. failure can be crushing. i know. but instead of dwelling on the failure as a whole, pick it apart to see what you can improve on. next time, you'll be more prepared and more confident.

10. don't forget to smile.

that's all!

have a beautiful day/night!

you are loved!

((originally from lolzoritis, republished here))