Chapter 2

*Beep beep*

I slammed my hand on the clock and the batteries popped out. I lost the cover. Meh.. I was contemplating on whether waking up was a good idea or not when suddenly my sister body slammed me.

"BRIANNA! GET OFF!" I shouted. Brianna is my little sister of 9 years and even though she's cute and stuff, she can be REALLY annoying. I guess my annoyingness rubbed off on her.

"IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! WAKE UP!" She squealed with joy.

"IM UP! Im up! Now get out unless you want Mom to drive you."

She saluted me and left. Kids..

I changed, grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. I secretly stuffed two bags of chips into my backpack from the pantry and sat at the table. 

"Why HELLO there dear family!" Nikki exclaimed.Nikki is my other sister. We're the same age and believe me she is NOT a morning person. Something smells fishy here..

"Mommy! Nikki ate too many candy bars again!" Brianna screamed. I stifled a laugh but accidently let out a snort AND choked on my cereal. Nikki glared at both of us.

"I did NOT Brianna! And Amy that was not funny!" She hissed.

"Oh but it was! C'mon Brianna lets go before the troll bites our heads off!" I said and placed my empty cereal bowl in the sink. Brianna giggled and gave me her backpack. We rushed out the door before Nikki could lunge after us and scold me for being immature. I wore both of our backpacks and walked down the curb with Brianna at my side.

"Amy?"

"Hmm..?"

"Can you pick me up after school? You promised to take me to Kandy Kingdom at the mall!"

"Sure, can a bring a friend along?"

"Yep!"

"I dont see why not."

I walked Brianna to the main gate of her school and left. I'm actually not exactly allowed to walk her to her class like I usually did. Brianna wouldn't let go of me and i was running late. Long story short the principle had to pry her off me and believe she was not a nice woman. She kept glaring at me until I left premises.

My high school is just around the corner. Quite near and I don't care why. It's actually quite efficient for me. I walked and walked ad walked and after what felt like 10 lifetimes, but actually 10 minutes, I reached the main entrance. I climbed the steps and two kids opened the doors for me. The whole sea of students parted for me as I walked down the hall. 

"Hi Amy!"

"Hey Amy!"

"Your an absolute LEGEND Amy!"

Blah blah blah. I walked to the office and to get the combination for my new locker and my time table.

"Hello Amy!"

"Hi Tris! How are you? Slaying the outfit!"

"I'm fine and thank you. Don't look to bad yourself," She said as she handed me the slip and sheet of paper. "Locker no. 216, you know where it is right?"

"Yup!"

"Great! Now get going!"

I was just out the door when-

"Amy! Come here for a second, will you?" I dragged my feet to her desk.

"Will you do me a favor and show Will around? He's new here," She said and walked away before I could say something.

FORGOTTENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें