The Vampire Prince and Me - Part 4

As I waited for Damon to finish his bath, I sat on the edge of his bed. The bed was high up and my feet barely touched the floor. I sighed and counted the minutes.

When I got to seven, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you done yet?" I called in, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Why don't you come on in an check?" Damon asked then laughed. I frowned although I knew he couldn't see me.

"Damon! I'm serious!!"

"So am I. Come in. And that's an order." He said, knowing I wouldn't refuse. Dammit.

I walked in hesitantly, staring at the floor. I stood there for about a minute until Damon scoffed. "A towel would be nice." He said as he sat waiting in the bathtub.

I looked around for a towel and finally found one in the cabinents beneath the sink. It was a large, white towel made of soft Cotten. I held it out to Damon and turned away.

"Do you expect me to wrap it around myself?" Damon asked from behind me. Oh god, I hadn't realized he'd gotten out of the tub and was now standing naked behind me. I didn't dare look.

"Hello?" He asked. I put on a stone face and turned around, keeping my eyes on his. A challenge, I thought.

I wrapped the towel around his waist, never looking away from his eyes. He kept a satisfied smirk on his face as I secured the towel.

"Happy?" I asked scowling.

Damon nodded. "Quite pleased, actually. Although I'd of liked it better if you weren't so stubborn."

My jaw dropped. "I am not stubborn!" I argued angrily.

"Yes you are. Stubborn as hell. I would know."

"Are not!"

"Are too." Damon replied calmly.

"Are no-" I was cut off by Damon pulling me into a kiss. It was a slow, urgent kiss. I was shocked. My first reaction was to kiss him back. It felt...nice and sweet.

Finally, I pushed him away.

"Ugh! How- how- how rude! You can't just kiss me like that!" I yelled although my heart was beating wildly.

"See, you are stubborn. You won't even admit that you liked it."

"Thats because I didn't. That was the worst kiss I've ever...ugh never mind." I was so lying. That was amazing. I loved every second of it.

Damon's eyes flickered with something for a brief moment-was that pain I saw? No, it couldn't be.

Here," I tossed him his clothes. "Im going to bed." And without a second word, I walked away, feeling guilty about what I said.