Prologue

Light scattered around a pitch-black room from its center. Now highlighting the shady darkness with its luminescence, the room glowed ablaze and revealed the coffin sheltering a dead dragon.

Its base was a marvelous death black color decorated with golden rims with a simple-yet complicatedly done- border of the name, "White Dragon". The coffin lay rigidly on a spell taken in the form of a annular, chalked drawing. The outer segments were connected by eight, white pillars that reached to the ceiling of the room. They represented the sacrifices of the royal family in Wuxia, freshly killed and preserved in the pillars.

Two men from a distance away observed the light creeping out of the coffin. On one side was a handsome man dressed in a white, stainless tie and suit. He matched with his partner who stood at the other side of the room. They were similar in physical appearances except for one's fiery red hair and the other's blue hair, reflecting the color scheme of the ocean. Both brothers had identical grey eyes respectively.

Wu Xing, the elder brother possessing the red hair, knelt down on one knee and called out toward the light.

"Lord of Rebirth, I, Fire King Wu Xing, and my brother, Water King Han Shui summon you."

The light from around the room gathered swiftly toward the center and formed the silhouette of a ghostly person. He lightly tapped onto the ground with his weightless figure.

"Now, to whose honor do I owe to have both the Fire King and the Water King of the LuLanh kingdom request for me?" The figure mocked teasingly.

Wu Xing took no notice of this obvious provocation and simply gave him a brief smile, " I'm sure my Lord knows what you've been called here for. It is our 26th time."

"Ah! So it is about him. I have forgotten over the course of these past centuries. It seems you brothers still hold on to this helpless curse."

Han Shui straightened himself from the wall he was just leaning against. He glared at the Lord, " If it isn't for our master, you wouldn't have been here today,"

"Of course, of course! What a party-spoiler you are Han Shui. We should celebrate our reunion, since, when was the last time he died?"

Wu Xing interrupted their conversation, which was veering toward the opposite direction, " That's exactly the reason why we made haste to our plans."

"This times preparations went by so much quicker than the previous ritual. Did you miss your old lover that much? Hahaha... and I had thought the two of you already moved on. Say, that magician... what was her name again?"

" The Lords of the Heavens must have nothing else to do except to gossip about other people's lives. " Han Shui mumbled.

" Busy or not, we always hear all sorts of rumors about you gentlemen from clients. Who can leave two handsome men, and strong ones at that, alone?"

Wu Xing coughed, " A-ahem. Ms. Rosaline is our benefactor as she has influence over strong authorities in Wuxia, humans or not. Without her, we wouldn't have been able to gather so many sacrifices. "

"Really? But I heard that-"

"Then my Lord, you heard wrong." Han Shui said.

"Yes, we'd never do anything to betray him. He's our whole world..." Wu Xing added.

"Even going as far as to killing our own homeland? For him, you betrayed your beloved wives and families. For just a mere dragon, you'd even kill yourselves?"

"For the 26th time you've asked this, we will now answer for the 27th. Yes, my Lord. He is our everything."

"Really now... and I was hoping there'd be a change of heart all these years. As much as I am in dept to him, I can never support his-"

The room suddenly turned cold, it wasn't the same jokingly mood from several moments ago.

"My Lord, we have endured everything you've blatantly threw at us. I will now say it once more, he is our everything." Wu Xing asserted, his voice was deep and didn't have a single highlight of joking around. Wu Xing's white eyes intensely stared the man down.

For the Lord of Rebirth who ruled over millions of souls, just one look from the man, Wu Xing, was all it took to shake his barrier apart.

"U-ugh alright! L-let us start the ceremony. We have been wasting time after all."

Han Shui laughed, "I'm glad you understand."

The lord bit his lips hesistantly before he reluctantly hovered his ghostly arm over the annular drawing. He knew he was making a mistake by reviving this demon from his sleep. Truthfully, he had hoped the preparations took longer than it should.

The lord felt responsible for the deaths of the souls who walked past the Bridge, the eye of truth. They were all individuals who suffered from his mistake. The guilt washed over him once more.

'Please forgive me' He thought as he once again, for the 27th time, revived Wuxia's calamity.

"Aschalante Miral, the Lord of Rebirth I am. Mother of our land, our Queen, please receive this one's sacrifice and forsake the kind dragon."

The Lord slit his wrist with his claw like nails. Small pubbles of blood slided down his hand and dripped onto the coffin.

"May our mother bless Dragon King Kai Linder Wei with another life."

The brothers watched a goddes seep out of coffin in silence. The woman held a batch of roses dyed in white in one hand. She gently drops the roses one by one on top of the coffin and a femine whisper hushed through the room, "I consent."

The lord sighed in relief. If it hadn't been for the royal sacrifices, the ritual would've ended in a tragedy. If such happened, he couldn't guarantee a safe future for Heaven. The brothers would've massacred the heavens and it would still not soothe their anger.

The lord walked toward the coffin, and Han Shui and Wu Xing followed closely behind. As he lifted the the covering of the coffin, all three men expected that the dragon's body. However, what they saw betrayed their expectations.

Unlike the dragon's white tail, the men saw familiar legs of an infant. Instead of the dragon's long body, they saw a stomache of fat. And likewise, the creature now had a rounded face with two sleepy golden eyes. Indeed, what they saw was not a dragon, but a human child.

Han Shui gaped at the crying infant in comfusion, anger, and adoration. The child was indeed cute, and its tenderness eased his angreyness by a percentage.

"W-what is this?" He murmured.

An amused look was blunty displayed on Wu Xing's face.

'A baby?' He thought, this must be jest. 'How can a dragon be revived as a human?'

The Lord was also suprised seeing an unfamiliar face and body. Han Shui quickly directed his focus to him.

"My lord, I believe we deserve an explanation!"

"Ah... well you see... I don't even know the reason myself... this is truly a..."

Han Shui glared at him, "Did you do this? Was this intentional so that you could seal his power?"

"Goodness no! As much as I hate him, I wouldn't purposely make a mistake during against my client's will."

"Now's not the time to argue. The bigger picture here is that we could finally have normal sex with him!" Wu Xing exclaimed, causing the Lord to take a step back in surprise.

Han Shui rubbed his chin in deep thought before agreeing, "I guess..."

The Lord couldn't fathom what went through the mind of these kings, and certainly not their intentions.

"Well, if all worked out... I will be excusing-"

"We're not done yet. There has to be a reason the revival was uncompleted. If this has anything to do with damaging his soul, Heaven won't have any more peaceful days..." Han Shui remarked to him. It was more of a threat than anything.

"Of course, I will inform you as soon as I get any information."

The brothers took a quick bow before the Lord disappeared from the room. Everything had settled down except for the crying infant in the coffin.