Chapter 3-Ayana

((Jillian's POV))

The month was almost over and I literally had, like, 5 dollars in my pocket! I needed 95 more but I didn't have any! Ugh! What to do! I tried going To the bank and withdrawing money, but they arrested me for not paying loans. Yay! I hope I don't get killed this time, because I don't have Sunny to help! Sunny is dead, but when I landed in jail, I saw someone I never expected to see! It was Sunny! Yay! I struck up a conversation with her. Then I saw someone on the other side whom I never expected to see! It was... AYANA-SAMA?!??! She was angry, really angry, luckily, Sunny paid me money, 95 $, Ayana-Sama seemed happy, and told the police that they were new to Japan and didn't know the ways. She smiled at me and paid me by twerking for me. But I forgot to buy her hentai! So we went to the vending machine, and I bought her some fujinshi! Yay! On the cover, there was a blonde man with a swirly eyebrow and another with short green hair! And they were making out! Yay! Ayana read it carefully and said that it was not Hentai, it was a normal yaoi love story, Goddammnit, she threatened to take me and Sunny back to the clink. So I bought her actual hentai, one with a cover of a naked busty woman on the cover! Yay! Today we did Enjō Kōsai, I gave her an aluminium foil necklace, and in return , we fucked.

When I woke up in the morning, I noticed she was gone! I looked out the window, and I saw her with someone else! It was a boy! A tall, handsome boy with a jawline stronger than steel!

They were talking and holding hands! I didn't like it! Not one bit! She was ditching me! Yay! Now I can fight to win her love!

In the evening, when we usually met up, she didn't come! So I went to her room. I stopped when I heard Ayana-same speaking pasionately! I peeked through the door and saw her giving 100$ to him! Yay! She has been cheating Sunny! And Me!! Afterwards, I snooped again and found out His name was Jushiro Yamada, Yay! :D

Okay, JUSHIRO WAS HER DATE ALL ALONG?! YAY! This adds more shitty suspense to the story . They were fucking each other. I didn't know what to do! Then Ayana-sama saw me! She looked murderous! She grabbed A knife out of her satchel and shouted at me, "HOW DARE YOU, YOU SKANK?!?!" You come into people's rooms like that?! She shoved the knife through my forehead, killing me. I hope sunny resurrects me again so I can get another love, but for now, me and faith are fucking around in heaven! Yay!

((Ayana-Sama has refused to share her POV with us))