His best friend

She walked into the living room wearing a very tight purple dress that wrapped around her small torso, stretching around her butt cheeks, relaxing on the couch. As she moved her hands around the pillows finding the remote her hand clutched onto something, pulling up a bra. '' What the fuck? That's not mine '' She looked at it confused and angry.

Panicking that her boyfriend may be cheating on her, she decided to call his best friend. '' Derek, I need to know the truth, Is rick cheating on me? '' She asked holding back tears. Derek was lost for words but always had a soft spot for her replying '' yeah.. yeah Cristina, I'm so sorry. How did you find out? ''

She broke out in tears. '' Hold on, let me come over ok? I don't want you crying '' He hung up the phone making his way to see her.

'' I just can't believe he would do this? I mean, am I ugly? '' She thought to herself as anger consumed her. After a good twenty minutes Derek knocked on the door. '' Cristina are you ok? '' giving her a hug. '' How long have you known? '' She asked pushing him away '' I've wanted to tell you, it's just... He's my best friend and there's a code '' He replied. '' Code? You'd let me get fooled and lied to for a fucking code? '' She answered, her voice raised.

Suddenly she looked at him, staring down at his pants thirsty for revenge.
'' You know, I always notice you staring at me '' She said stepping closer to him '' What do you mean? '' he replied ready to deny everything. '' Don't lie, I can see you right now staring at my tits, do you want to squeeze them '' She asked pulling her dress down a little revealing half her round soft breasts. '' He tried to turn away, smiling. '' Cristina no, I can't do this...not to Rick ''

She huffed, turning around, walking back toward the lounge. '' Wait '' he said watching the curves of her body as she walked in front of him '' Fuck it '' He spoke again walking up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, squeezing her tits at first then pulling up her dress slapping her ass.. '' You really want this? You want me to fuck you '' He asked her putting one hand around her neck, choking her a little. '' Yes '' She squealed out '' Who's your daddy? You want me, you better call me daddy ''
She replied again calling him daddy. He continued to squeeze her ass cheeks as they walked over to the white lounge, slapping her again he fell back, lifting her above him. '' Are you a bad girl? you like getting spanked '' Her skin turning red.

He pulled on the long pink ribbon that tied her long dark brown hair, letting it flow down around her face. '' That's a nice long ribbon '' He said, pushing her off, both her knees hitting the floor. '' Give me your hands '' He continued, tying them together. He slid her dress down around her waist, unclipping her bra. He unzipped his jeans revealing his hard dick, shoving it into her mouth. As she sucked on his dick, he pulled her hair back slamming it down her throat. '' Yes baby, fuck yes '' He mumbled as she worked her way down his shaft, sucking on his balls as he took his hand, rubbing on his own dick. '' fuck it feels so good '' he moaned out as he slid it back between her lips. He began thrusting his hips as his dick fucked her throat, making her saliva build up around it eventually gagging. '' Fuck I'm so hard '' He grunted pulling her hair, standing her up. '' Lay down on the sofa he commanded. '' She fell back on the lounge opening her legs. He slid two fingers inside her tight hole as she played with her clit, moaning as his fingers got deeper inside her. '' Has he ever made you moan like this '' He asked her as her juices dripped out around his fingers. '' Look at your pussy baby, so fucking wet '' He whispered under his breath.

She sat up, turning away from him her knees on the lounge.
He stood up behind her, rubbing his dick a little then slowly drove his thick hard dick inside her.
'' That's my pussy now right? '' He asked as his movements became faster. '' Yes daddy '' She replied moaning in pleasure '' fuck, you're a bad little slut '' He said slapping her ass again. '' daddy's little slut ''

Every inch of his dick fucking her deep and rough, pulling on her hair as she moaned out '' fuck me, fuck me harder ''

He moved, laying down on the couch. Untying thelong ribbon from her hands, tying it around her neck. She sat above him, facingaway... feeling his dick slide inside her. She began moving her hips in a swirlingmotion then bounced up and down as he pulled the ribbon back slowly chokingher.

'' I can't daddy, no more '' She moaned out as he fucked her even faster,moving his hips up and down thrusting inside her even deeper. ''I'm, I'mcumming '' She cried out ''Not yet '' He replied. She got off him, laying downbetween his thighs, sucking on his dick again. '' Swallow it '' He said pushingher head down '' Swallow all of it '' He commanded again '' You wanna cum? You betterwork for it '' He said again as her mouth struggled to fit it all inside, herlips stretching around it, forcing it down her throat '' stick your tongue out ''he said slapping his dick on her tongue and lips.

He sat up, his back leaning on the lounge, lifting her up again, this time hertits facing his mouth.
'' This is your pussy daddy '' She moaned out as she began to ride him. As shemoved up and down, he stuck his tongue out, her nipples hitting his lips,sucking on them

Suddenly her phone rang, it was rick. '' Answer it '' Derek ordered
'' H.. hello '' She answered trying not to moan. '' Hey baby what you up too? ''He asked.
'' Noth.. Nothing '' She replied, moaning out a little '' Are you ok, you don'tsound okay '' He asked concerned. '' Oh my god '' She moaned out. '' No, I'm..I'm fine, Just not feeling well ''

She could no longer take it, '' I'm cumming '' She moaned out
'' Daddy don't stop '' She cried as he hit the walls of her g spot, droppingthe phone.
Her eyes rolled back as her body shook wildly. '' fuuuuck ''she let out, in ahigh pitch squeal

''get off, on your knees '' he saidstanding up. She licked her cum off his dick. '' You ready to taste daddy's cum'' He asked as she sucked on his dick again. He came onto his own hand, creatinga little puddle of his own cum then wiped it all over her face. Sticking hiscum covered fingers down her throat.

As they continued to giggle and play around a very little voice was heard underthe pillow
'' Cristina? .. What's going on '' Ricks voice diminished as he heard herkissing someone else.