Groove.

Listen to the song Let the Groove get In, by Justin Timberlake for effect.

It was your birthday and your best friend took you out to a club to party.  But you weren't in the mood.  Until you saw a handsomed, green eyed, well structured man, who was your age sitting across from you. He lifted his glass up and winked at you. You smiled and strode over to him, who kept grinning at you with his pearly whites.  

" Hey sweetheart what can I do for you?"  he said in a silky smooth tone. 

" Um. Well.. perhaps a dance? It is my birthday." you said bitting your lower lip.  

" Well sure. Why not, for a sexy thing like you." he laughed. 

Your face burned but your favorite song came on and you began to swing your hips back and forth, moving in ways to try to lure him in..

He followed your movements sliding his hands down your waist as you moved your body up and down his, in a sexy tone.  

" You tryin to get me in bed, darlin?" he asked softly in your ear.

" Nope. Just having my fun with you." you said back and turned to face him and cupped his fave with your hands, as the song began to end.  " Just fun.." you whispered. And kissed him. 

 The next song was seductive.  You pulled away and moved slower and you could feel his hands shake as he held your waist from behind.  You were making him weak and you loved every minute of it.   You pretended that your foot slipped and went between his legs, he let out a quick breath. 

" Sorry.." you said grinning. He nodded and kept with you swaying with your body.  Suddenly he got real close to your body, and began kissing your neck.  Your breaths came quick, you were loving every second of this man's company.   

" W-what are you doin?" you asked. 

" Having my fun with you.." he said sweetly. 

You sighed.. and turned to face him. 

" Come back with me." you said, not caring if you knew him or not.

" Hell yeah." he said grinning.