Chapter 1- introduction

This is a work in progress I'll post for a while even if it doesn't get a lot of views, thx to any one who does read it!

Abbi POV

It was the first day of highschool, I had plenty of friends and I looked great but my nerves were racing anyways. The school was so large compared to 8th grade, I knew my way around pretty well but not as well as the older kids. I've always been quite, I'm the kind of girl that sits in the back of the room and keeps to my self. I see most girls wearing their short shorts and snap chatting all the boys but I'm not like that because I'm not here for a physical relationship. I don't see the point in dating any one when I'm this young unless we actually talk and like each other for more than just looks. 

The first few weeks went by before I saw him. His name was Jake, he had to be the most gorgeous freshman to ever walk the halls. He had the most adorable brown hair and beautiful blue eyes that stare into my sole. When he smiled I sware his teeth sparkled, not to mention he had such a perfect body. On Fridays he always wore his football jersey which he looked so cute in. I went to the games to hang out with my friends but soon I realized I was truly there to watch him. He probably doesn't even know I exist but it doesn't bother me because seeing him everyday in the cafeteria felt like enough. That was until Jessica started sitting with him. 

I hated seeing them together but they were always together no matter what. I was so jealous but I had no reason to be because if I dated someone he probably would not have noticed. I'm not that kind of girl though so I went on with life.

One day in foods class our teacher assigned us partners and gave us a real project. We had never worked in partners it was always groups. My heart began to race as I waited to hear my name, I prayed for a good partner. Then I heard my name I was paired with Julien the sophomore. I've never talked to him I doubt he even knows my name, he's so popular. Every girl wanted him he did almost every sport and was so cute. He looked nothing like Jake, he was tan with perfect hair. I was spacing out thinking about him when I realized the teacher had stopped talking and every one was moving to find their partners. I looked up to find julien and found him beside me. He sat down and said "hey Abbi I'm really excited to work with you" with a smirk on his face. I was shocked he knew my name and didn't know what to say...

Julien POV

I only took cooking to learn how to cook for my ex girlfriend so now the class is pointless or so I thought until I saw Abbi. Her beautiful golden wavy hair fell perfectly, she had gorgeous sparkling blue eyes, she wasn't like most girls and I think I'm falling for her. I'm a sophomore and she's a freshman but I don't care it's only a year apart and does age truly matter when she is that beautiful. I was so happy when I was assigned her partner I figured it's fate bringing us together. When I first said hello to her she seemed shocked and didn't say much back. I could tell she was an honest good girl when we only talked about the project and never each other, I wanted to change that though. So one day I made my move, I asked to see how big her hands were and when she held her hand out and asked why, I didn't say a word. I grabbed her small dainty hand and wrapped my fingers around hers. I could feel her tense up so I said "relax beautiful I would never hurt you"