Part Twenty-One

"Katniss! Wake up we over slept." Peeta says waking me up rather harshly. I jump out of bed and look at my iPhone. 11:15! I run towards the bathroom at the same time Peeta does when I realize, neither of us has clothes on.

"You shower and I will get dressed." I say anxious to get clothes on. He nods an closes the door of the bathroom and I quickly get dressed so when Peeta does come out, I will be dressed. I quickly pick up and pack our few things and set them by the door. Peeta comes out of the bathroom with only a towel on. I get an idea and it shouldn't cost us to much time since I already packed everything.

"Oh Peeta. Come here." I say.

"Coming." He says and picks something up off the bed. He comes to me. I press him against the wall and forcefully put my lips to his. He puts his hands on my waist and I jump in the air when he catches me and wrap my legs around him, never breaking away from the kiss. messing with his hair, he reaches for my shirt. That's when I pull away.

"If only we had time." I sigh.

"Wait a second, you played me didn't you!" He says.

"Maybe just a little." I say climbing down from him.

"You are going to pay for that later." He says and secures his towel.

"I'm paying for it now." I say.

"How so?"

"Your towel is still on." I say winking at him as I throw a pair of pants at his face.

"I wish I set that alarm clock now." He mumbles.

"Not to worry Peeta. We have 2 weeks. Now lets hurry or we will miss the ship. How long are we on it?" I ask.

"3 days. Not very long I know. But we still have the private cabin to look forward to. We will get to ski and snow bored and heck, if we find a good place we will go tubing." He says.

"Sounds fun." I say excitedly.

"We are luckily about 20 minutes from where the cruise ship takes off." He says putting on his shoes. I grab out bags and stand by the door.

"You want me to check us out?"

"That would be great." And with that, I take as many bags as I can carry and go down to the lobby.

"I need to Check out of room 107. The name is under Mellark." I say.

"Ah yes. Are you Peeta Mellark?" He asks.

"No that's my husband." I say.

"We need the person who the room is under." He says.

"But we are running late. We are going to miss our cruise." I say.

"I'm sorry mam." He says and I sigh.

"Listen, I have traveled from the southern tip of Ohio to the Northern tip of Alaska. I'm on my honeymoon and I want to go on this cruise. It's already paid for and I will NOT miss it." I say very sternly.

"Mam, you will just have to wait until your husband comes down and checks you out." He says again.

"We are late as it is!" I exclaim.

"Please have a seat." He says and I show the man my tallest finger. I turn on my heels and sit down. I pull out my phone and call Peeta.

"Katniss?" He says.

"Hey. You need to hurry because he won't let me check out." I say.

"What? Why?"

"Because the room isn't under my name." I say.

"Did you tell him you are my wife?" He asks and even though I'm very mad, him calling me his wife makes my heart melt.

"Yes I told him but he won't listen. I got a bit mad too because I kind of might have yelled and flipped him off." I admit. Peeta laughs.

"I will be down in a few minutes." He says after his laughing fit. I hang up and wait for him to come down. After 10 minutes he does.

"Peeta, what took so long." I ask.

"I couldn't find the room key, did you take it?"

"I did because I thought I would be able to check us out." I say handing it to him.

"What time is it?" He asks. I pull out my phone.

"11:45. Peeta we will never make it. It's at least a 20 minute drive and then actually getting boarded will take longer. Why don't we just stay in the town for a few days. I don't feel very well anyways." I admit as my stomach turns.

"Are you sure?" He asks touching my cheek.

"Yeah. But lets find a different hotel." I say loud enough to get the lobby mans attention. It does because I get a fairly rude look.

"Come on. We will find someone as equally nice to stay." Peeta says.

"It needs better service." I mumble. Peeta puts his hand on my back and rubs it a little.

"I'll check us out love." He says and walks away from me towards the desk. While he is checking out, my stomach starts to feel worse. I think it may be guilt from yelling at the worker like I did. I'm sure he has a lot going in so I walk up beside Peeta.

"If that is everything, thank you for staying with us." He says and turns like he is going to leave.

"Wait." I say and Peeta looks at me weird. He knows I don't apologize.

"I'm very sorry about how I acted. I'm not feeling very well and I guess I just snapped at you." I say. He looks at me a bit shocked.

"It's, alright mam. Im sorry. I should have been more thoughtful." He says.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Thank you for the wonderful night here." I say and we walk out the door. We are calling for a cab when Peeta finally looks at me again.

"What was that?" He asks.

"What was what?"

"You apologized?" He says.

"Yeah. I felt bad. I figured that's why my stomach hurt. Because I felt guilty." I admit.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Very much." I say. Then, I feel it coming up my throat and just as the can pulls up, I puke all over Peeta's shoes. He holds my hair back for me. When I finish, the cab has driven away.

"Katniss? Are you alright?" Peeta asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say even though my stomach still feels like a thousand tiny pebbles are trying to push their way out.

"What day is it?" I ask.

"The 14th. Sunday. Why?" He says.

"It's my stupid period. I'm about to start." I say disappointed that I will spend half if my honeymoon feeling like crap.

"Well, lets go to the new hotel and get you in bed. I don't think it's your period that's the problem Katniss. You look sick." He says calling for another cab. When we get one and get inside, I lean my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.