✕Our Path Is Friendly Or Not?✕

Chapter 10-Our Path Is Friendly Or Not?

I hated hanging out with Da Hye and Jihoon now. I'm pretty much like "the third wheeler". All they talk to me about is "we had a date" or there "going on a date". Everytime they talked about those two stuff I would make a excuse to leave them alone. All is well when I leave them two to talk about "stuff" .I forgot to eat in lunch because I want hungry or I though I wasn't "hungry". Anyways, I saw a vending machine and got a small drink.

I drank fast and when to class. Yeon Hyo came up to me and said "Hi Hye ri". "Yeon Hyo hello". Them Yeon Hyo left and started talking with Namjoon and her friends. After class I met up with Da Hye. Jihoon had a part time job so he left early. Da Hye told me it was Jihoon's birthday tommorow so we went shopping. Da Hye called her brother Min Suk and he helped us out. Da Hye's dad called and left.

I went home. "Ah looks like I have to do homework aish". After finishing half of my homework, I almost went to sleep but thank god I got a message. "Huh?". "Aigoo looks like I had a little nap". I checked my messages and read "Kim Namjoon/김남준. I read the message. "Hello Hye Ri,it's me Yeon Hyo". "Hi Yeon Hyo" I replied to her.  After that she didn't text me anymore which was very suspicious. I finished my homework and was about to sleep. Before I went to sleep, I got a message again from Yeon Hyo. I read the message. I dropped my phone and freezed like a statue.