chapter 13

'MELANIE'S POV'
The next day i woke up and showered, changed on some clothes and headed to the kitchen.

"Mom im going to the mall."

From the room she screamed "ok be safe!"

"Yea mom love you."

I ran outside and headed to the mall.

As i walked inside i saw the food court and decided to order some food. I went straight to Panda Express and ordered some noodles and chicken. Behind me was a good looking guy.
(Picture above)

He went up to the cashier and gave her a 20$ bill. I looked at him and he smiled at me. The lady looked at me confused. I let him pay for me and went to sit down and wait for my order. Once he ordered as well, he went to were i was sitting.

"Why did you pay for me?"

"Because i can."

He smirked and looked at me up and down.

"Whats your name?"

He laughed a little and said "fabian, how about yours."

"Melanie but you can call me melz."

"Nice to meet you melz."

He gave me a heart warming smile right when my order and his were done. We both got up and picked up our food. I sat on a different table and he followed.

I turned to see him, he struggled to hold on his tray so i got up and helped him.

"Thanks by the way for paying."

"Welcome melz."

"What brings you to the mall in this horrible day."

He looked at me and said "well i had to bring my sisters."

"Oh i thought you were alone."

"And what brings such a beautiful girl like you here?"

"I was bored."

We talked for about 30 min until we both finished.

"Well fabian it was nice meeting you but i have to go."

"Why? Were having fun."

"I mean im going shopping i didnt just come to eat."

"Oh haha well can i go with you."

"Shure lets go."

We went inside forever 21 and inmediately he grabbed this dress and told me to try it on.

I looked at the dress and went straight to the fitting room

I looked at the dress and went straight to the fitting room. I put it on and went out to where fabian was at so he could see it. His jaw dropped as he saw me.

"You look, so so gourges."

I sort of blushed and said "you like how it looks."

"I dont like how you look, i love how it looks on you!"

"Dont exaggerate."

"Im dead serious, you have to buy it."

"Fine lets go pay for it."

We got in the line and i paid. We left and headed towards victoria secret. I also got some perfumes and under wear of course. I was surprised he was by my side as i was buying them.

Then he decided to go into a shoe store. He bought some nike shoes and some jordans. A whole 3 hours passed and we both decided it was time to leave.

"Well fabian this was nice but i have to leave."

"Aww man, can i have your number."

"Yea shure hand me your phone."

I typed my number in his contacts and saved it.

"Ill drive you home if you want."

"Okay, only because its late and i need to get there fast."

We got out and went straight to the parking lot. From a distance i saw steven and jackie. They were getting off a car while i went in fabians car. And im guessing he saw me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment or vote if you like my story 💖 sorry if there is spelling errors.