Chapter 1

After I killed Mickey, I fainted from exhaustion. I woke in a hospital with everyone around me. I got a hug from everyone. Looked at Kai, who avoided my eyes.

"I'm glad you are awake," He spoke.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Three days," Castiel said.

"Always playing doctor Castiel, thank you. But everyone except Kai leave," everyone left us alone. We said nothing for a while.

"Why did you kiss him?"

"I'm sorry, Kai. I wasn't thinking about it," I looked down. He sighed and let out a laughed. I looked up in confusion.

"I trust you stupid decisions. It will take time for you to heal babe," he laid down beside.

One few week later, I was back home. Trying to get Niklaus out of his room. He was seventeen now and getting stronger and taller each day. Ever since I killed him, we did a peace treaty. Well you know rogues will be rouges. But that won't be a probably thought.

"Niklaus," I growled. He wouldn't come out of his room. "Come out right now or else."

"Why Jayde. I'm so lazy right now as held onto his bed. I gathered all my willpower and picked his fat ass up and pushed him out the door.

"Come along, I want you to meet my mom," I said to the child.

"Okay," He groaned. "Let go on a run after."

"If that is what you want Niklaus," he went downstairs. Everyone was laughing and talking. I never get to introduce mom and Kai. But they introduce each other for their good. She even met Teri. They got along great.Those vampires stay in a house from us and are part of Kai's pack.

"Hey babe. I see you got Niki out of his room," Kai kissed my cheek.

"Yeah. I got that brat out of his room," I glared. "So is anyone up for a run."

Kai nodded his head. "Hello. You must be Jayde friend. I'm willow her mother. This is my brother Miles. I been off the radar for four years. But Miles been in and out of prison."

"Hello Ma'am," he shook her hand.

"So Niklaus are you going to feel happy or sad about your elders leaving high school in a few weeks for good," my mother asked.

"Good. Do you have any stories?"

"Oh yes there was this one time that we had Veda so mad. It was humorous. We played the biggest prank on her ever. I might teach it to you all one day. But we had seeked pack refuge and did not become rouge. Miles used to be super violent, he punched a cop, biker, banker and a Lawyer. But it was his lawyer, but we are still cool. Also the lawyer family is in our family lawyer. Bu anyway Miles was all trailed guilty for each case. He went to jail for ten years. So myself went up into the mountains and learn to survive on my own. But I lived with a pack of husky owning one also. I know how to talk to him through mind link. His name is Nix and he roams around. As time went by, I lost track of time, killing hunters that found me in my wolf form. Three years ago, I learned how to live back with humans again. Visiting Miles, we heard about the war. Sat around days on end till the day came here I am now," She laughed.

"That one hell of a interesting story you got there," Niklaus said. "What about their father?"

"Um...I don't know where he is. But let's go on this run," she said. Teri said he couldn't go because he was going to pick up Dakota and take her to the ice cream place. SO we all stretched and went to the edge of the woods.

"Lets just go around the territory. Don't go too far out 5 Miles at least," Kai said.

"Run with me," I winked.

"If you make it back first I can treat you to something," he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. We all started running through the woods and I went in a circle and Niklaus was the first at the house and I sat down next to him. I started to text Dakota:
J: Are you sure that you would want to leave the house. Its our home.

D:Cause i feel problematic to you and Kai.

J:What are you even....I have a surprise for you. Its sad that i'm about to give you a surprise and you leave.

D:Whatever. Just come one to the ice cream shop

J:We are heading there now, chill.

J:Okay. I will be waiting
D:Bye TTYL
J:Bye

Everyone was fully clothed and ready to go. Kai had given me a concerned look, but I just smiled at him. Speeding down the road to get to my sister, hoping she brought me some ice cream. Considering I had to seduce a police office into not giving me a ticket. We all walked in towards Dakota.

"Hey Dakota," our mother said.

"Um.. Hello,"

"You might not remember me but I am your mother," Dakota's mouth dropped. Her eyes started to water as she hugged our "lost" mother.

"I felt like I recognized you but I couldn't think of it," she laughed. Dakota gave me a cone of ice cream. Which I was super happy about, Kai and I shared it. Which actually was Kai taking licks of my ice cream without permission. After a while we all had went home.

"Come on Kai, i'm tired," I said pulling Kai from the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and winked.

In the morning, I woke up to a fully dressed Kai looking down at me. He kiss the top of my head and held my hand pulling me up.

"What do you want." I pouted.

"Do you want to go train with me and the pack," Kai gleamed.

"Sure. I need more training," I said. I went to take a shower and got dressed. WE walked the three miles to their pack house. It was a good leg exercise thought. The twins moved out about a week ago. They had gotten a apartment of their own. Mom got their room in replacement.

"That's good. You actually also meet both of my parents," he smiled kissing my forehead once more.