chapter 2

(Kylie's pov)

"Okay Ky, there's food in the fridge in case you get hungry. I won't be home till late, so don't wait up" she said, kissing me on top of the head.

"Also, Corey should be here in a few. Be good, love you."

"Love you too" I called after her as she shut the door behind her.

I ran upstairs to change into something more comfortable, some black leggings and a long t-shirt. I then walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, putting a movie on. I wasn't really familiar with the movie, but it looked somewhat good. Several minutes into it, there was a knock on the door. As I opened the door, the first thing that caught my attention were those beautiful blue eyes. Oh how you could get lost in them. I stood aside gesturing him to come inside.

"Kylie..." I said closing the door behind him.

"Corey" he smirked.

We stood there for an awkward minute before I took him by the hand leading him toward the couch.

"How old are you" he asked.

"16, you?"

"18... siblings?"

"Nope." I replied.

"Boyfriend?"

"You ask a lot of questions, but no."

He smirked, staring into my eyes and then shifting his focus towards my lips.
Without hesitation, he crashed his lips into mine. Though I had just met him, I felt my lips moving in sync with his. He stopped, looking me in the eyes, smiling that beautiful smile. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. He placed his hands under my thighs and picked me up, pushing my up against the nearest wall. Our eyes never leaving one another's. He then crashed his lips into mine once again. I placed my hand on the back of his head, lightly pulling at his hair. Corey put me down as the front door swung open. My mom standing in the doorway, though she'd only left about an hour or so ago.

"One of the girls got sick, so we all decided it'd be best to go home. I'm gonna head up to bed, goodnight, love you ky."

You could tell she was tipsy. Her balance was off and the smell of liquor lingered throughout the air as soon as she had walked in. She took of her high heels and threw them aside, walking towards her room.

"Oh, and goodnight Corey." she softly spoke.

She closed her bedroom door, leaving me and Corey standing there. After what just happened, it felt weird standing next to him. Though I could tell by the way he was looking at me, he thought otherwise. I never thought I would move so fast with someone I just met, but for some reason I wanted more.

"It's getting late... I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" I said, trying my best to restrain myself.

"Promise?" he questioned.

"I swear."

A smirk approached his lips, which he did a lot . I walked him towards the front door, opening it. He then turned around and placed his hands on my face, pressing his lips against mine. I pulled away and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Bye Corey..." I said, closing the door.

Little did I know, this boy was going to mean so much to me in such little time. Or that he would be the reason for everything that were to happen this summer. Little did I know, he would become an addiction leading towards bad habits that I've never even considers experiencing ever before.

__________________________

sorry for this short chapter, it wasn't as well planned out as I thought it would be. 🙃

I need someone to play as kiley's best friend, so comment your name and things I should know about you if you wanna be in the book. 😊