9

Annalise

3:02 a.m.

It's been two whole hours in this place. Ashton has been quiet the whole time. Luke hasn't shut up, he's giving me a terrible headache and I'm about to smack the shit out of him.

Two men walk in with another hostage. I wonder who this next person is. I think it's another boy, great, one girl and like 20 guys. The two men walk the boy to the wall and making him sit next to Ashton.

The guy tries to kick one of the men, but one of them kick him in the dick, making the boy groan in pain. "I'll take off the bag. Try anything else and I will kill you," says the original man I seen, which I learned the other men call him 'PD'.

PD takes off the boys bag, and reveals his face. His face is a face I know way too well. Michael. Michael looks up at me and I can tell he's in shock.

I look up at PD and by the look on his face, he's going to do something. Something terrible.

"Now that I've got you all together, we're going to play a little game I call, 'Red-rover," says PD. Red-rover? I used to play that game as a kid.

"Anyone heard of it?" PD asks. Luke raises his hand, I raise my hand too, then Michael. Ashton stays motionless, but staring at me.

"This isn't the same red-rover. There's a little kick to it. I line you all up, and then I decide who I want to kill, not telling you guys who I choose. Then you guys will say 'Red-rover, red-rover, send PD right over' then I'll kill whoever I picked. We'll be playing a new game every hour," says PD smiling.

This guy is sick. Making a child's game as a way to die. What's wrong with him. If I make it out of here alive, my childhood will literally be ruined.

"Let's play," says PD, and the men come over to us and pick Ashton and Michael up and sit them next to Luke and me. "Say it," says PD. We stay silent. "Say it, you shitheads!" PD yells.

We look at each other and all say it slowly and fearfully.

"Red-rover, red-rover, send PD right over."

PD slowly points his gun, and shoots the wall. Then he shoots Luke right in the head. I can already feel myself crying. Sick bastard just killed my brother. My whole family is now dead.

"That's game one. Can't wait for the next," he says and walks out of the room. Michael and Ashton were shocked. They just stared at Luke with mouths wide open.

All I could do was cry. This guy cannot be fucked with. We have to find a way out. But I really don't know how.