{{Love Letter}}

{{Helbram's P.O.V}}

'Tihs letter will probably be just the same as last time' I thought as I threw the letter on King's face "HEY WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" King yelled as he threw it back to me I sighed "Do you think this is going to be another chain letter Harlequin?" I asked him "Probably but you won't know unless you read it." He replied while floating in the air with his leopard-green pillow I sighed once more as I slowly opened the little letter bounded by a little red heart, I took out the note and read it, The words I found were.

         ''I Love You"

I started to blush since no one has ever given me a letter like this before and it also felt like the person poured their heart into every letter she wrote "Why are you blushing...?" Harlequin asked as he neared closer and red it "You're so lucky, Helbram!!" He said "Wish I could've gotten that" He said again "I wonder who wrote it?" I asked "It's probably someone from the Calligraphy Club, look how perfect it's written, this girl must have liked you a lot Helbram" He said cheering for me "Should I go find this person?" I asked "Sure why not?" He said.

{{Reader's P.O.V}}
'Yessssssss!!!! Success! I mustered up the courage to put it in his locker!' You thought as You spied on him from the entrance of the classroom, You eavesdropped on him too!
But since you also had a deadline of something you needed to pass you went back to the club room flustered 'He blushed' I thought of how he was so cute when he blushed.
As I opened the door I went to the table to continue another letter as well For Him.
Thank God it was only you in the club room, well, after all you were the only one busy with needing to check your club member's calligraphy cards to pass since you were the club leader.

{{Helbram's P.O.V}}
I flew towards the Calligraphy Club Room to ask if they knew who wrote this, 'Maybe it's the girl I admired has she finally noticed me er..umm...stalking her?..I mean liking her or something?' I thought as I happily opened the door there she was, she was thr only person though but I didn't mind.

Her beautiful {Color} eyes looked at me with a shocked expression and her beautiful {Length} {Color} hair looked amazing as ever.
The very person I admired.

"U-Um w-would you happen to know who wrote this letter?" I stuttered.

{{Reader's P.O.V}}
"U-Um w-would you happen to know who wrote this letter?" He stuttered. I was shocked, I didn't know he would actually come here?!
"U-U-Ummm H-Helbram if y-you don't l-like it I can get it bac-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips intertwining with mine. He was kissing me!!! I was really happy.
I started to kiss back. I suddenly felt his tongue starting to move to touch mine, asking for permission, I allowed by wrapping my arms behind his neck.
After we pulled apart there was a thread of saliva connecting our mouths.
I blushed realizing what had happened. Red as a tomato, I also noticed that he was blushing as well. He slowly placed a hand on my cheek and our foreheads touched.

"I Love You Too {Name}" He said, then he pulled me in for another kiss that was passionate and loving.

The End

Extended Ending
"Helbram, {Name}!!!! You are forbidden to do those things in school grounds!! Both of you broke a rule!" Jericho shouted and sighed "Well you are given a chance to be free, since Helbram is a member of the Holy Council" she said and and walked away blushing.
"How did she know?" You calmly asked a little bit confused and nervous though,
"She probably noticed us through the window" Helbram said "What if she tells someone!?" You asked nervously "I don't mind" He said "W-What?!" I yelled still nervous and confused "Well, if people or other students know that we're dating they'll probably leave you alone and not try to make a move on you" He said calmly "Because if someone takes you away from me, I wouldn't mind killing them" He said while smiling like a lunatic "I Really Love You Helbram" You said as you gave him a small smile, "I Love You Too {Name}" He said "It's going to be real hell knowing I can't kiss you whenever I want" He said with a seductive smirk in his face.
You both held hands that time.

Not noticing a certain Fairy King bleeding to death outside. (Haha lol King nosebleed XD)

~Fin~