Fight

((Raider Davis^))

((Raider Davis^))

(Masons pov)

"Did that just happen" I said while looking at my friends then to Raider as he walked away from us

"It did" Mark said as we looked at each other in disbelief

"Its all that stupid Asian Douche bags Fault, Raider would still be hanging out with us if he wasn't around" Ash Said in a low Angry voice "Oh he's gonna get it for this, you with me Mark"

Mark nodded and then they both looked at me " What about you mace?" Ash asked and I hesitated and thought about my brothers threat "no... I can't ... Jace would kill me.. If I did anything to the kid ... and I'm more scared of Jace then of either of you" I explained before grabbing Natalia's hand and walking inside.

We passed by Raider and Jun Laughing on our way to class and Natalia looked up at me. "What do you think Mark and Ash are gonna do?" She asked and I shrugged "I'm scared they'll do something really stupid" she said as she gripped my hand tighter.

"Me to" I said before we entered our classroom.

A little later that day during lunch I looked around and couldn't find Mark or Ash and suddenly Natalia was running over to me " Its bad!" She said completely out of breath while wearing a terrified expression.

"What is it" I grabbed her shoulders and looked at her with worry.

"Follow me" she said just as a giant crowd of people started running out of the cafeteria when yelling was heard from the hall way. " Go to the court yard"Natalia said as she pushed me through the crowd.

" I did as she said and started running through the crowd till I got to the court yard .I then saw what she was talking about jun was being held to ground by Ash and Mark. he had blood on his lip and a bruise was forming on his eye.But Mark and Ash didn't look any better, the both had busted lips.

"What the Hell!" I yelled as I ran over and pulled Mark Away but before I could get to Ash he had Jun's head in his hand and he was smashing it into the ground.

By the Time I had grabbed Ash off Jun A bunch of teachers showed up one grabbed Mark and started dragging him away while another grabbed me and Ash.

One Teacher helped Jun up off the ground and as he got to his feet Raider and the friend jun is always with showed up. Jun Then collapsed and Raider ran over and caught him just in time. It wasn't till then that I noticed the blood spilling all over Jun's face from the back of his head.

" Call an ambulance "one teacher said to another as Mark, Ash and Me were dragged away.

A teacher put all of us into a classroom together and watched us from the door. After that it wasn't long before we heard the sirens of the ambulance.

"What the hell were you guys trying to do!" I yelled at the two

"Enough , keep your mouths shut!"The teacher yelled just as there was a knock on the door and the principle walked in.

"alright, You and You" The principle said as he pointed to Mark and Ash "My office now" hesaid sternly

"What about me?" I asked as The two walked past me towards the principle

"You can go .. and be thankful everyone says you tried to stop the fight.. otherwise you'd be coming along with me to" I nodded and let out a sigh as Ash and Mark disappeared out of the door

I walked out of the classroom shortly after they did and started down the hall until I was hugged from behind. I looked and saw Natalia. she then quickly spun us around so I was now looking down the other end of the hall and she was hiding behind me "Nat.. what" I started to say until I heard from something from down the Hallway

"NATALIA!" I looked up and saw Amelia Walking towards us with Fire in her eyes.

"I had nothing to do with what happened" Natalia said to Amelia from behind me.

"Go ahead and hide behind your boyfriend Nat , but we are not done.. I will see you at home remember that" Amelia said before storming away.

"Is your sister angry at you because of what happened to the kid" I said as I looked back at Natalia

"She doesn't so much as blame me for it as she need to take her anger out on me since I'm friends with Ash and Mark" Natalia said as she buried her face into my back " I Hope he's going to be okay"

"I know what you mean" I said as I started walking to class with her still clinging to my back.

(Raiders pov)

During lunch I looked around jun or his friends since I was no longer going to sit with Ash and the others I needed a new place to eat lunch. Though I couldn't fine Jun Anywhere and just when I was about to just pick a random seat there was a bunch of yelling in the hallway about a fight.

Everyone in the cafeteria then started to head for the hallway myself included. I tried making my way past people and eventually I found my self standing next to Jun's three friends "Whats going on?"I asked and the blonde guy looked at me.

"Jun...those two ex-friends of yours started a fight and now they've got him pinned" He explained while he and the two girls continued to get past people.

"What?" I asked in a concerned tone " Here move" I Said as I walked in front of the and started pushing people to they side so we could all get through, but by the time we got to the front teachers had already grabbed Mark , Ash and Mason. Jun stood up but the back of his shirt started to turn red and when I noticed him about to Fall I ran over and grabbed him.

One of the teachers called an ambulance and I sat down on the ground and put Jun's head on my lap, a Teacher gave me a towel and told me to hold it against the back of his head while his other friend all sat around us. The Indian girl started crying and the blonde guy gave her a hug. The other girl just looked positively pissed off.

We didn't have to wait to terribly long for the ambulance to show up and take Jun off my lap. My pants and shirt were covered in blood as I stood up people stared at me and a teacher gave me another towel to wrap myself with.

"Raider go call your parents, that goes for you three as well, I don't think you should have to stay for the rest of the day. For now you can all go sit in the nurses office." The teacher said as she started to escort us to the nurses office

Once in the office I was given a pair of gym clothes to change into and after changing I just sat down listening to the sobs of the Indian girl

"Um .." I said breaking the silence"I'm sorry .. I don't know any of your names.. except well Amelia.. since your Natalia sister."

The guy looked up as he rubbed the Indian girls back "I'm Damian and this is Dhara"He said pointing to himself then looking at the girl. After introducing himself Amelia just stood up and walked out of the room

"where she going?" I asked and Damian shrugged "Probably going to find her sister and the guys who did this to jun, Amy's got a short temper that's hard to control so she probably just wants to hit or yell at someone"

After saying that we fell silent again but shortly after that Jun's brother Ray came through the door."Who's coming with me to the hospital" He said quickly and Damian and I stood up. "Then lets go" He said as he walked back out the door.

"Come on Dhara" Damian said as he grabbed her hand causing her to stand up and follow him as he walked out the door behind Ray. I then followed behind them.

As we all got into Ray's car Amelia came running out side "Wait for me" She called out. Once she was in the back seat next to Dhara and Damian Ray started driving towards the hospital