Chapter 14

Chapter 14 (Sienna's POV)

"Spock?" I questioned trying to regain my bearings.

"Yes, Sienna," He raised an eyebrow unsure of what I was asking.

"I am alive," I smiled, "What happened? I last I remember, Morka shot me in the heart and well..... I thought I died."

Spock caught me up on everything that happened while I was 'asleep.' I did not understand how I was alive now, but I was glad I was.

"Everyone thinks I am dead right," I asked.

"Except for myself, correct," Spock responded.

"Then let's head up to the bridge," I said slowly climbing off of the gurney. Pain shot up through my chest every time I took a step forward, but with Spock's help I made it easily to the bridge.

Everyone was busy at their posts, that no one noticed me stepping out of the turbo-lift (The actual name for the elevator). Uhura was busy hailing Starfleet, Bones was busy talking with the Captain, Scotty was even fixing some of the circuit boards on the bridges, and lastly Chekov was busy at the helm.

Spock stood behind me as I asked Kirk, "Permission to enter the bridge Captain."

Kirk did not even turn around to see who asked, but said, "Granted."

I turned my head and shrugged at Spock, was Captain Kirk really this oblivious? "I am surprised that no one is startled that I returned from the dead," I commented making sure that everyone on the bridge could hear me.

Bones was the first one to notice me, "My God Jim, it's Sienna." He pointed at me and I bowed like I had just given them a performance.

"Zienna," Chekov ran like lightning to my side. "It's weally wou?"

"Yes Chekov," I smiled, then I noticed that his cheeks were a little blotchy. "have you been crying?" I asked placing my hand gently on his cheek.

Chekov bowed his head in embarrassment, and his cheeks went all rosey. "That is so sweet," I said raising his head back up, so that I could lean over and kiss him. This had been my third time that I have kissed Chekov, and I had to admit, he was pretty good at it.

Captain Kirk let us have our moment before breaking the silence, "Ok you love birds, the bridge is not made for make-out sessions."

I pulled away from Chekov let out a little giggle, "You should probably go back to your post now," I whispered in his ear. Chekov nodded his head and skipped with joy to his seat.

"I can't believe it," Uhura stood up from her post and wrapped her hands around me for a quick hug.

"It is guid tae see ye in fol health laddie," Scotty patted my back.

"I am glad to see you all," I then walked down beside Bones.

Bones shook his head, "Spock how do you explain this one?"

Spock raised his eyebrow, "Dr. McCoy, if you are referring to the fact that Sienna is standing here in full health," Spock replied, "it is very fascinating, I believe her body was in a type of hibernation. Like the mammals from earth you call Grizzly Bears."

"You sure gave us a fright," Kirk smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"I have one more question for you, my pointy eared friend," Bones looked curious, "how did you wake her up from this 'hibernation' thing."

"I performed the Vulcan Mind Meld on Sienna, which-"

"Gave her a jump start," Kirk finished. He paused for a second as if in deep thought, then he continued, "but I am wondering how you came up with this idea."

"I believe Captain, you would call it a 'gut feeling'," Spock said before walking back to his post.

"A 'gut feeling' huh," Kirk nodded his head and let out a little chuckle. "Ok everyone back to your posts."

I was about to follow Kirk and stand beside his chair, but then I heard this buzzing noise in my right ear. "Get that thing out of my face," I ordered Bones who held a medical tricorder.

"I just want to make sure all your vital organs are in order," he said serious.

"I am fine," I protested. I turned around to walk away and stand beside the Captain's chair.

"Where are we off to now?" I asked.

"That is for you to decide," Kirk responded, and I had given him a confused glare. "If you chose to go home then take us home, or if you want to visit somewhere, I am sure I can convince Starfleet of the importance."

Then Kirk stood up and walked toward the elevator, "I am going to take a nap, and for the time being she is all yours Captain Greaves. With the help of Spock of course."

I thought about if for a second, I missed Earth, but I did not want to go home to my dreaded foster parents. The only other place I could have called home, Vulcan, was destroyed about 9 months ago. So the next question was, where did I want to visit....

I felt a sharp poke in my shoulder, "Ouch," I said looking up at Bones who just gave me a hypo in she shoulder.

"You missed your vaccine check up," Bones stated. I gave him a get-out-of- my-face look, and he back away. I sighed and made up my mind on where I wished to go.

"Sulu," I said, "set a course for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. Warp factor 4."

"Engaging warp 4 now, Captain," Sulu acknowledged.

I looked over to Spock who gave me a questionable look. I smiled and answered his question, "I am going to let destiny decide where we end up next...."

This is the LAST chapter!!!!!!!!!! but I am planning to post an epilogue soon :)

Please vote, comment, fan thanks :)