Does 'peace and quiet' exist?

Annabeth's PoV
PTSD.
That's what they called it. That's my "excuse" according to my insufferable classmates at Goode High School.
Post traumatic stress disorder.
Gaea died 1 month, 5 days, 19 hours, 38 minutes, and 16...17...18 seconds ago.
That however didn't fix me. Gaea could die 6,739 times and I would still be broken.
What is really healing me is my new family within the seven, and my friends at camp half-blood and camp Jupiter.
Leo returned safely, and very much alive, 2 days exactly after Gaea died.
Although what has been troubling me the most, causing my PTSD, is being engulfed in painful nightmares every single time my eyelids fall over my eyes. Torturous dreams form the one and only (thank the gods there's only one) ... Tartarus.
This happened so often that Percy and I made it a routine to sneak into each other's cabins in the dead of night. Obviously still avoiding the harpies. My siblings got use to it pretty quickly as they realised that I was looking better with each night. Percy didn't have any siblings...or so I thought.
One night while Percy and I were on the Poseidon cabins' roof admiring the stars (especially Zoe's constellation) we heard a pop, causing Percy to almost fall off the roof. Him being the seaweed brain that he was he has been swinging his free of the roof.
When we both recovered from the sick we like around desperately in search of the possible monster threat. Although when I looked into Percy's sea-green eyes, instead of seeing urgence I was met with a look of recognition.
Finally a old ma an with looking following robes and half moon spectacles steps out from the bushes below.
Percy and I immediately jumped straight out the roof and simultaneously Percy asked the most peculiar question " What did the idiot do this time?"
A.N. this is my first fanfic but I love constructive criticism. Hope you enjoy. :P