Stress cuddles and sex

warning: THIS IS SMUTTY SMUT, KISSES AND CUDDLES AND GÄY SÉX

prompt: Caspar comes back from a stressful day at work and Joe wants to comfort him, with kisses, cuddles and sex

(3thd person pov )

Caspar had just returned from a tough day at work, the South-African lad wanted nothing but have fun for the rest of the day and off-course Joe was there to help. "Had a tough day again babe?" Joe asked with a harry potter voice, the one he knew Caspar liked. "Yeah, people can be so ugh sometimes" Caspar complained when he joined Joe in the sofa and cuddled up with him. "Yeah babe, i know that all too well, i also live with a borderline idiot" Joe teased, Caspar smiled "I'm not just a borderline idiot, i'm your borderline idiot." Caspar smirked. "Yeah, my Cuddly, fluffy, South-African, cute borderline idiot" Joe said with a smile, still not over the fact that Caspar is his boyfriend, and has been for 18 months already. Caspar was still feeling bad about all the S H I T that happened today, and it wasn't hard to overlook that. "Joe, do you feel like taking a bath?" Caspar asked, knowing Joe'd say yes because he's simply the best boyfriend Caspar had had. "Sure, i'll go run one, with the Eucalyptus soap you like so much" Joe smiled while walking down the stairs and into the bathroom. He let hot water run in the tub (a/n cold isn't good for when you know *fap sounds with hands*) and put the soap in, the whole bathroom immediately smelled good. After about 5 minutes the tub was filled so Joe took his boyfriend into the bathroom, candles on the sink and on the tub. Caspar stood there, candle light sparkling in his ocean-blue eyes wherein you could drown if you stared too long. "Joe, i love you for doing this, it's so romantic" Caspar smiled while giving Joe a quick kiss on the lips. "Anything for you my love".

They got in the tub, Joe on one side and Caspar on the other. Joe blew some soap that was in his hands to Caspar, and Caspar did the same to Joe, after 5 minutes, Caspar moved over to Joe, and because their bath was wide they're able to sit next to each other, and put his head on the older British lad's shoulder. Joe placed a kiss on Caspar's forehead, and Caspar cuddled with Joe after that. They gave each other small kisses and a kiss on the lips, but the small kisses were just a preparation for what was going to come. When they got out of the tub, they dried themselves of and put on pajama shorts, and no shirts whatsoever. Once upstairs, they went to lay themselves in their sofa. Joe on top of Caspar started kissing the younger lad's collarbones, then slowly made his way up his neck, leaving a few love marks on the way, and a hickey on the spot he knew that Caspar liked it. "Ahh, Joe, you're sooo- aahhh" Caspar moaned. "Please continue- aah." Joe then moved to his lips, slowly and passionately they kissed, Caspar couldn't hold his tongue in any longer and asked for entrance (a/n and this is where the author started crying off laughter, ain't writer a fun thing to be) Joe teased him a little, sticking out his tongue a little bit. After about 15 seconds, Joe finally gave in to Caspar's request and they started making out heavily, gasping for air. "aahah Caspar, fuck you're hot." "Joe oohoh, aahah yess."

After making out for another 5 minutes Caspar broke the kiss and got up "Shou-should i get the condo-condo-..?" "Please Caspar, yes" Joe moaned. Caspar went downstairs to look for the condoms, he found them his his drawers next to the ring he was going to give Joe on his birthday, he had everything planned out already (a/n but that's for another time), he stared at the box and couldn't help but smile. "Caspy, honey, are you still alive?" Joe asked laughing a bit. "Yeah, i'll be right there Jojo." Caspar said. Once upstairs Caspar already took 2 condoms out of the box. He put himself on the sofa again, on his back, Joe on top of him. Again they were making out like there's no tomorrow. Joe started kissing his abs, and sucking on his nipple, kissing higher and higher and again making out. Then Caspar put Joe underneath him. Joe felt his member throbbing in his shorts already and wanted to get it on, he pulled of Caspar's shorts and Caspar took of Joe's. Now they were both in only their boxers, they started grinding on each other, "Aaaahh, JOE FUCK YES" Caspar moaned, "Cas-cas-caspy, i want you inside me, now, aaha fuck, i can't wait any longer." They took of each others boxer, and Caspar put on his condom and lubed it up. "Go in Caspy, i don't need warming up" Joe moaned as he looked at his hot as hell and naked boyfriend. "I'm going in Joe" Caspar slowly put his love stick inside Joe's lubed up bum. "Aahhhh fuck Joe, you're so tight" (a/n I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING NOW HALP) "AAAhh, Casp-casp-caspar fuCK ME HARDER, Baby, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER" (Ariana Grande reference ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-5 minutes later-

"Aaahh JOE, FUCK I'M GONNA CUM" Caspar moaned as he fucked Joe as fast as he could. "AAHA CASPAR, OOH YEAH? FUCK OH FUCK MEH" Caspar let oud a moan as he came. He pulled of the condom and threw it away. "My-my-my turn Caspy" Joe said. Caspar got up and grabbed the condom. They started making out again, "Your penis, my butt, now please" Caspar moaned. "I'm going in" Joe said. Joe slowly inserted his member inside of Caspar, Caspar moaned as Joe fucked his bum as fast as he could. "AHHH FUCK CASP, YOU'RE PERFECT" Joe moaned as he moved up and down, his member in and out Caspar's arse.

-imagine that it's been 2 minutes-

"AAAWW FUCK CASPAR IMMA CUM" Joe moaned, "AAAAAHH FUCK JOE, GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT LEFT" Caspar moaned as Joe started moving back and forth faster and faster, until, "AAAAHHHHHH, I CAME." Joe moaned as Caspar rolled of him. Joe threw his condom away and they put on their shorts and boxers again.

"Jojo, how about we go to bed, it's 11 pm already" Caspar asked Joe whom was still putting on his shorts "Shure, i'm tired as well, but i hope you feel like cuddling"                                                                      "Off course we'll cuddle, come here," he put the light off and got in bed, during the process, he accidentally hit Joe in the ribs with his knee. "AAAhhh, Caspar, you idiot" Joe said laughingly. "Your idiot" Caspar said, "Yeah, my idiot" Joe said smiling, cuddling up with Caspar in bed. "I love you Joe" Caspar said, smiling from ear to ear because he was still happy with Joe being his boyfriend and soon to be fiance. "I love you too, idiot" Joe said 'joe'kingly "I love you too, and i'm your idiot" Caspar said "Well i love my idiot allot, goodnight" Joe said. "I love my idiot too, goodnight" Caspar said, before they kissed one more time before falling asleep.

BYE 1234 WORDS