Choose Wisely, The Good and The Bad

"What do you want Liam?!" Niall yells with so much anger. Harry wakes up to that sound and he blinks slowly. He feels so tired and exhausted. As he looks up to the sky and breathes. For a moment he  thought he was dead.

Harry does not have the energy to get up. The grass under him feels so soft and it calms Harry slightly. His mind technically wonders to his beautiful mate. He wishes Louis is okay now.

Until he hears the sounds of a car machine and they suddenly stop. Following with heavy footsteps. He just wants to be with his beautiful mate and right in the moment he can just smell Louis' scent. He gets up quickly, and tries to run to his mate. But his body aches badly. He groans in pain and he can hear the way Louis whimpers sadly.

"Ah Harry Styles, you finally woke up. Hello hello welcome Luna Louis. What a pleasure meeting you." Liam says in vicious voice.

"Liam." Louis says lowly. He is almost in tears as he sees Harry with bruised face. He wants to hug and run to him but there is a witch beside Liam. He knows him, it's Zayn Malik. He's scared that they will just going to hurt Harry  even more. So he just stands there beside his parents and the packs member.

"Liam please this does not have to end like this. I know you are mad, you are still angry with Harry's ancestor but it's not his fault Liam. He was just so foolish to reject Louis-" Mark says to him.

"My king I apologize, but he still needs his punishment. Do you know what he did to Louis back there in high school?! I was watching that son of a bitch every single day. I'm so done with his attitude, he was so mean and cruel to everyone. He was a bad person and then he rejected his own mate."

"Liam, please-" Louis whimpers.

"No Luna it has to be that way, he needs to be punished. Don't forget about our pack's rule. I'm not letting him go Luna. I hate him because not only he rejected you once. But you can see my father's grave, that's what your family did Harry."

"I- I don't understand." Harry speaks softly from the grass.

"You killed my father, your family killed my father!" Liam roars and his eyes turn red.

"I don't know anything about it. I'm sorry Liam, but please. I regret everything what I did at school and especially for rejecting Louis, I'm a good person now. Please." Harry says.

"I still hate you. I know what is the perfect punishment for you. To break your bond." Everyone gasps and Harry screams, "No!"

"It won't hurt for our Luna, but for you it will hurt like hell. Zayn here will help me to break your bond." Liam laughs bitterly.

"Liam stop this! You aren't thinking clearly!" The pack members run to Liam but he pulls out a gun.

"Don't move or I will kill every single one of you." Liam aims his gun to the pack members.

"Liam are you insane?!" Niall grabs him from behind.

"Niall I don't want to hurt you. Stay out of this." Liam screams, but Niall just keeps fighting to take Liam's gun out of his hand.

"Zayn help me!" Then Niall faints after that.

"Niall!" Melissa runs to her mate and cries.

Liam gets up to his feet and asks for his Luna to come forward. Louis takes shaky steps after steps until he stands right in front of Liam.

"Liam please don't do this." Louis whimpers. He has tears falling down.

"Do you want me to kill him then Luna?" Liam smiles.

"No! No-" Louis screams.

"So it's better this way." Liam smiles one more time and grabs Louis' arms as he leads him to Harry.

"I'm sorry darling. I can't do anything about it." Louis cries as he caresses Harry's bruised face. He kisses the bruises lightly.

"I love you, I will always love you." Harry gasps.

"I love you the most my Alpha." Louis cries and lays his cheek on Harry's forehead.

They are both closing their eyes and waiting for the pain that will coming straight forward.

"I can't break the bond." Zayn says with so much concern as his eyes travel to Louis' lower tummy.

"What?! Why?!" Liam growls.

"Because our Luna Louis is pregnant."

Author's Note
ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! Hope you guys like this, sorry for the short chapter X