Chapter 16

BROOKLYN'S P.O.V

Me and harry were talking to Liam about everything that went down. We brought everyone else in but.. I'm not sure where Gabby is... I honestly have no idea of what I think of Gabby anymore... I don't know if I should be mad.. or sad... or happy... it's just mixing feelings.

"I'm really sorry mate.. I don't know what to say." Harry said, Liam looked down at his hands and nodded.

" It's fine, I'm also just shocked." I shook my head.

" No." I stated. " She wasn't always like this, I never got like... signs."

The girls agreed with me. You know if she really is... gay... then it would make everyone I don't know, just different, I mean... she was with us the whole time. Silence... that's all that was in the room nothing else, even my brain blocked out the repetitive beeps of the machine's monitor. I'm worried now, this trip is turning as we go.

GABBY'S P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and looked at my arms. Why am I wearing a leather jacket? I ran a finger over my lips. Am I wearing make-up? Especially red lipstick? The walls were covered with books and magazines, papers and pens, lot's of office supplies. The brown couch I was on was a velvet fabric. But why do I feel like... pressure on me? I looked down to see a head of long blonde hair and freckles on the bridge of the persons nose laying on my chest in my arms. Shocked I tried to remember what happened... I can't remember. I took a another look at the person but I couldn't see who it was, their face wasn't facing me. I moved slightly and the person stirred in their sleep and slowly got up and stretched.

" Good morning. " Said a girls voice, oh my god... what did I do? The girl turned around to be a familiar face.

" Sally?" I asked shocked... I haven't seen her since highschool ended, why is she here?

" Yah Gabby?" She said fluttering her eyes at me. For some reason a little part of me felt like it was soaring when she did that but... I don't even know.

" Um what am I doing here?" I asked. She looked at me then shrugged.

" Well after the concert, we came to my apartment here and hung out and fell asleep on the couch." She smiled and again the soaring happened but... it's not me... like ME.

"Oh and I must say you are the sweetest girl I ever had been with." Okay now I'm not only confused but I'm scared. I looked around me, where are the boys and girls??

" Um... Where is my phone and bag?" I asked.

" It's in the next room, don't take to long!" she winked at me. I quickly got up and rushed to my phone, I found it on the table. I picked it up and unlocked it, revealing a message from Dunia.

'where are u gabz??'

I answered her where I was and I asked her where they were. I got a reply back a few minutes later.

'Um... were at the hospital... Liam got hurt.'

Oh no, what happened? I asked her and TEN minutes later she texted back.

' Just come to the hospital, I'll send you the address'

I put my phone away in my bag and walked out the door. I stopped at before going out the room door and looked at myself in the mirror. it was a rocker/ biker kinda look. I was wearing a black leather jacket and red fitted shirt under it. I looked down to see I was wearing black leggings and my hair was in a long french braid. My eyes were done a smokey black color and red lipstick. Do I even own lipstick? ? I don't recall dressing like this before. Only once but that was for a different reason. I walked out the door only to be slammed onto the wall next to me and met with lips. Was Sally Varry kissing me?? I tried to move but she had her grip on me, why did the damn girl have to be on the judo team for school?? But again... a part of me enjoyed it but the other part was freaked out. She pulled away from me and smirked.