jacobs birthday and our birthday house party

*3 days later-12p.m.-kandi house*

kandi pov:

i woke up late and Jacob wasn't in bed but i smelled breakfast so he must have woken up not too long ago. i remembered what i had to do i went to the bathroom and right when i got there i lifted the toilet quick and threw up all my insides, i am tired of throwing up. its so irritating. i then did what i promised myself. i didn't want to wait so i got undressed and showered i just threw on some shorts and a tank top until later on. i went back into the bathroom and both test read.................positive. im not even going to cry because i felt that was what it was. im pregnant. i will not tell Jacob yet. its his birthday and our party is tonight. no worries. first person to tell is my bestie angel, then my mom, and then im going to tell mama Teresa. i walked downstairs and saw two plates and Jacob sitting there eating.

me: happy 18th birthday baby.

Jacob: thanks so much babe.

me: i love you babe i hope you know that.

Jacob: i do know that i love you too mami. why do you look so sad cheer up our party is tonight?

me: im good babe. {sits down and eats}

Jacob: so babe my mom wants to see us today like now so were going right when were done because we wont have time later, plus we have to get back and prepare everything for the party.

me: ok babe

we ate our food and then we washed the dishes and headed out the door to mama Teresa's house. when we got there Jacob unlocked the door and we went in and we sat on the couch.

Jacob: {yells} mom your fav is here with me!!!!

Teresa: oh happy birthday Jacob {hugs him and kisses his cheek} look at my bonita your so pretty, did you like my gift i got you sweetie?

me: yes mama t. i loved it dearly, but can i talk to you in your room for a minute?

Teresa: sure sweetie come on{walks upstairs}

me: papi i will be back

Jacob: whats wrong babe?

me: nothing just girl problems that's all

Jacob: alright babe hurry we got to get going

i went upstairs and went into mama Teresa's room. she assisted me to sit on her bed.

me: mama t. i have been throwing up badly. i missed my periods and this morning i took two test and im pregnant.

Teresa: omg its ok bonita don't cry please. i love you like a daughter and you are welcome here anytime i will support you with my grandchild whatever you need im here even thou you and your mom are rich lol. but i want to help and when you are ready to tell Jacob you can call me and tell me what he does or says.

me: ok mama t. thanks but we have to go set up for the party im going to see you later ok?

Teresa: ok babe

i went back downstairs and then me and Jacob got into the car and we went home. when we got there we got straight to business. i started on the food. Jacob set up the tables and rearranged the living room so that we had space, i called dj big deal and he is on his way, the food was now set on the table, we had rotel, chicken, spaghetti, and all kinds of drinks. dj big deal came and now he had music playing through out the whole house. everything was set up perfectly. the party doesn't start until 8p.m. and doesn't end until 12p.m. right now it is 6:30 and i rushed up to my bathroom and took my shower, i think Jacob is taking his. he is going to have on green too, i took a 30 minute shower and then i got out and put shimmer body lotion all over my body then my shimmer body spray. i hooked on my lace half bra and put on my thongs to match. i then put on my green strapless dress that mama Teresa got me. i put on my black accessories with my black heels i looked amazing. Jacob walked in with black skinny jeans. i ymcmc green shirt with black doc martins. he looked so good. soon the doorbell rang and everyone started coming in.