Gettin' Some What? 2017

~Emily's POV~

"Oh my god... Em!" I suddenly hear Hanna scream from the kitchen. "Come here now!" I can hear giggling and what sounds like running.

"Give me my phone back bitch!" I can hear my girl grunt as her voice revert back to our teen years, pre disappearance.

"No! EMILY!" Hanna continues to giggle as I hear her and Ali fight back and forth. "Hurry up! Get in here! Before she kills me!"

"What the hell's going on?" I rush straight to them, you know, before someone really does kill someone. I already know better between these two and Ali sounds pissed.

"Em... look at the Instagram post Ali liked!" Hanna says running up towards me, trying to show me the phone in her hand. Ali's struggling behind her trying to snatch her phone back from Hanna's grip.

"Hey... clam down." I say to both of them who are extremely excited or well in Ali's case annoyed. "What's with all the yelling?" I reach out and grab Ali's phone from Hanna's hand who is completely satisfied and smiling triumphal, thinking she won. Ali's face dropping to a frown, looking at me a little scared? We'll that's weird...

"Hanna, how old are we again? You can't just take someone's phone without their permission." I scold and look over to Ali, winking. Immediately handing her back her phone, without even looking at the screen. "Here baby." All of a sudden Hanna's lets out a monstrous groan in frustration and Ali's squealing in victory.

"This is EXACTLY why I love you Em!" My blonde beauty wraps her arms around my neck and peppers my face with kisses. "You are the best!" I can't help but giggle at how enthusiastic Ali's being.

"Ugh! Em... Did you forget that I'm your best friend? You're supposed to have my back. Especially when I'm trying to show you something!" Hanna practically throws herself on the stool by the counter. Acting all hurt.

"Yeah but I live with this one." I motion to Ali. "...And I like going to bed with her at night." I say wrapping my arms around my girl tighter. "Trust me. I learned my lesson last time I went along with your shenanigans." I gently kiss my baby's temple and run my hand up and down her side. "And thank you very much for that Hanna but I really do prefer my bed over the couch." I chuckle.

"You are so pussy whipped." Hanna groans then turns on the stool stealing a freshly baked cookie from a tray on the counter.

"Yeah... probably." I agree and shrug my shoulders not caring walking over to Hanna. "If you were me, you would be too." I says sitting next to Hanna in the next stool. "It's a very nice one." I joke as Hanna playfully hit's me. My baby then comes over to me and rubs my neck gently massaging me. Standing behind me as we both chuckle.

"Leave her alone Hanna. There is nothing wrong with that." Ali scolds our best friend then winks at me. "In fact she, might just get to enjoy it tonight for being a good girl." She chuckles at the end, knowing she's giving way too much information.

"Ugh! Gross!" Hanna groans in disgust and I can't help but laugh. "I did not need to know that!"

"Oh come on... it's not like you and Caleb don't get it on all the time." I shoot back as I wrap my arms around Ali's waist and bring her closer to me. Ali now leaning against me and positioning herself between my legs.

"Yeah but I don't give you guys a play by play of it!" Hanna looks at me disturbed. Still acting all dramatic, practically laying on the counter

"Hanna do you really wanna know what Emily likes..." Ali starts when Hanna immediately shoots up and covers Ali's mouth.

"Okay... ok you win." Hanna surrenders to Ali, not wanting her to continue.

"Hey gentle touches Hanna." I get her wrist and remove it away from Ali's mouth. Ali still giggling, knowing we're annoying the hell out of her. "I'm going to need that later." I end suggestively, winking.