Chapter 12

Damon's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I got to come home. Two weeks since I had the fight with Emily. Coming home was a bit wired from the first day. Being in a new pack house and what not took a while to get use to. I soon found out that I was in an agreement with Emily's father and his pack, and that we were near the edge of his lands.

I know Emily has stayed with our pack due to the fact her daughter has only known this place. But I haven't seen her. I'll catch her scent leaving a room as I enter it and I know she's avoiding me. And i hate that i havent seen her . when I  said something about Victoria becoming luna I wasn't thinking. I really can't go through with that. That spot belongs to my mate. Who ever she is.

I stand at the window of my office and look out over the huge open area of the back yard. Kids are running around playing, teens who are shifting for the first time try to control their wolf, and members of my warriors race across the training area tucked into the corner of the field. I sigh, the pack is getting bigger. And looks happy. Have to admit she's done a hell of a job.

A high pitched squeal resounds through my office as bubbly twist of curly blonde hair bounds through the open door. "Mommy?" a little voice pipes up as blue eyes meet mine.

I shake my head no. Unable to speak.

"where's my mommy?" She asks looking around

"I don't know munchkin. Who's your mommy?" I stoop down to her level.

"She's the Alpha. She's always in here working. Maria always tells me not to bother her. But I hardly see her. We were playing earlier, but uncle Todd sent me with uncle Nik because he needed to talk to mommy." She smiles brightly.

"What's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"Crystal Anna Marie Evans."

I nod at her and pick her up carrying her over to my desk. "I haven't seen your mom today, but how about until she comes looking for you, you help me with some Alpha work?"

She beams at me. "Really sir? Mommy never let's me stay in here."

"Well momma isn't here, I am. You can help me or you can even write on some of these papers. How does that sound?" I smile at her wishing like hell she was my daughter.

She bounced up and down and climbed into the chair next to my desk. "Yes sir."

I laugh at her and hand her a pen and some blank papers.

Emily's P.O.V

After talking with Todd for awhile about a plan he has to try and jog Damon's memories, we head back to where Nik was so I can get Crystal.

"Hey Nikolas. Where's crystal?" I look around and don't spot her.

He hooked a thumb over his shoulder. "She's on the play ground with the other pups."

I look around. "ummm Nikolas, no she's not."

He glanced and the quickly stood up looking around himself. "she was just right there."

My heart started pounding hard in my chest, my breathing labored.

"CRYSTAL!!" I scream running across the field looking everywhere while Nik and Todd began to question people.

Todd ran up to me. "Someone said they saw her run up to the pack house."

I didn't wait. I took off to the house in a dead run. When I got there is searched the entire place, following her scent everywhere. I needed Damon's help. I burst into his office without knocking and came to a standstill still when I saw Crystal laughing and coloring at his desk. When I shot through the door their heads came up.

"Mommy!!!" she yells and runs to me.

I sink to my knees and wrap her in my arms. The feeling of loosing her becoming to real.

"Mommy why are you crying? You said you wouldn't cry anymore." Crystal gets a serious look on her face.

I try and smile for her. "Mommy was just scared, that's all. I couldn't find you."

"It's okay mommy. I won't leave like daddy did."

I glance up and see a look on Damon's face that I could grasp. That look was soon gone when Todd came through the door.

"Oh thank god. See Ems, told you she was okay." Todd chuckles

"Uncle Todd." Crystal jumps in his arms and hugs him.

Sage then comes in behind us "is everything okay?" She rubs her small bump.

"Yeah its okay. Hey sage, will you take Crystal for a moment? Todd and I need to speak with Damon for a moment."

She hesitates for a moment but complies. She shuts the door behind her as her a crystal walk out.

"Alpha. We want to inform you that by the end of the week we will be heading back home. Todd, Tyler, Crystal, and my self. Since Sage is mated to Nik and they have a baby but also one on the way she will be staying behind with him." I speak up walking towards him.

He regards us closely. "Why don't yall stay here?"

"Well honestly sir, it's hard watching you with another woman. And also." I look at Todd and he clasps my hand lightly for encouragement. "We plan to ask my father for permission to marry and mate."

--------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, sorry this was short but it's kind of like a filler. Damon was introduced to Crystal and it gives a small small insight to his thoughts.

Next chapter in post will be longer. Promise. Remember:

Comment
Vote
Share.
Please??? 🐶🙏🙏