chapter three

"Hey Randy." I smiled to myself

"Do you want to go out?" He said

"What do you mean Randy?"

" Well i really like you and i'm wondering if you wanted maybe to be my girlfriend... but it's okay if you don't want to."

"Yes I would go out will you."

Onethe other side of the phone i heard Randy shout and cheered . Randy calmed down "That's great... Tomorrow do you want to go to Clover Leaf for dinner."

"I will see if i can." i heard Sandra's voice in my head again," I gotta go bye."

" Bye Autumn."

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs where my mom was sitting in the living room looking at a picture album.

She looked up at me "come here."

I walked over to her and sat down next to her on the ripped couch " What is it mom."

"Look." she pointing at a one of my pictures when i was young.

" I had green eyes?" I Look back at her in confusion.

" Yes you has the prettiest green eyes i had ever seen."

" Well what happened to them ... Now i have gold eyes?"

She smiled "Your eyes just changed colors, a lot of people when they get older their physical features change too."

"When did they change?"

" Well a little after your dad died."

I shoot up " i'm going to take a walk outside."

"This late?" She stood up too.

" Yeah it's been a long day and i need to walk alone"

" O... o... okay have fun dear and be safe."

I walked outside and started to walk. I don't know how long i walked but somehow i arrived in Dead Valley ware Sandra stood on a black cracked rock with about 15 other people standing next to her.

" You made it Dracula!"sanda smiled enough to let me see that she had sharp teeth that can rip the throat of any creature she can put her hands on.

"Well if i didn't show up you'll make me one of your chew toys." I smirked

before i could blink she had her hand wrapped around my neck and her sharp claws piercing my skin "Next joke out of your mouth i will kill you and hide your body in a ditch where i put the others."

"Okay buzzkill." I mummered to myself

"What did you call me Dracula" Sandra yelled and clutched my neck tighter making blood drizzle down my neck as her veins popped out of her forehead.

" Well you heard me Sandra ...BUZZKILL!!!"

She stared at me for a few awkward moments and then she strangely started to laugh and let go of my aching neck "I give it to you Dacula, you do have guts."

I just giggled because i was shocked that abundance of anger hadn't killed me yet for being annoying.

There was more silence that fell over the valley and Sandra broke the surging of silence " Let's start your training" Sandra grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the woods. " Lesson one sensing other vampires"

I looked around " how am i going to do that exactly?"

" I hide up in one of the trees in this forest and you try to use your enhanced senses to find me."

I looked at her with confusion " How exactly do i know that i sense you?"

"Gosh Autumn you ask too much questions, Well it feel like shivers down your back" Sandra said with a annoyed look in her eyes.

" So is it like goosebumps."

She sighed " yes it's like goosebumps."

I giggled " okay"

" Just count to ten."

Sandra rolled her eyes and ran into the woods. After i counted to ten i walk towards the direction that she went. The forest was dark and creepy. As i walk further and further in the woods i started to feel more of my hisrs on the back of my neck stand up. It must have been a hour but i heard a branch break right above me.

I looked up and saw sandra sitting on a branch eating a at or something. " hey found you."

" well well well you finally showed up." She said while jumping down, " you should go home before your mom worry too much"

" it going to take a while before i get there."

"Just use super speed." Sandra said

I shrugged my shoulders " Well..."

" oh yeah you're a newbie." Is crouch down right in front of me "well hop on and hold your breath."

"Why hold my breath?"

" because if you don't you be suffocated from the high speed and the wind hitting your windpipe... or you can if you want to you know you don't have to live."

I hopped on her back" okay you didn't have to be sarcastic at the last part."

She smirked and giggled at the way i'm asking too much question on the vampire thing. Sandra started to run, going faster and faster every second that passed by. A short period of time Sandra stopped right in front of my house.

"Well there you go." Sandra said walking away from me.

" Thanks." I softly yelled at her so she can hear me.

"No problem but like i said cross me your throat or ripped out got it Dracula."

"Ill take that a a concentration." i said walking in my house .