Soulmates? (Liam)

A/N: I haven't been getting any requests so I decided to write one just because.Oh and also this story doesn't have anything to do with the preference book. So ENJOY!!!!!!

When you were little you always heard about people finding their soulmates and you couldn't wait to find yours. As you got older you would get your heart broken too many times. You had your heart broken so many times that you wanted nothing to do with boys. You didn't really care about trying to find your soulmate anymore. You would look back to when you were a little girl and realize how stupid you were being.

You were in your Junior year of high school. You just wanted to get out of the prison that they called 'school'. You were the quiet/loner girl in school so you always got picked on. Everyday your bully, Isaac, would always wait outside of your 5th period, which was Calculus. When you would leave the classroom Isaac would follow you around. He would always wait until you were in front of a big group of people to start pushing you around. Since you were the loner of the school, nobody stopped him.

The thing that people didn't know was that you were a werewolf. You were a omega but you were a special werewolf. When you shifted your eyes were blue with red flecks. 

Today was just like any other day. Isaac was waiting for you outside of your 5th period. You rushed out of the class and tried to avoid Isaac but unfortunately you couldn't. "Did you really think that you could avoid me?" You didn't say anything resulting in him getting mad. "When I talk to you I expect for you to answer me understand?" He then hit you. You looked up at him and saw that his eyes were a bright blue color. Your eyes widened because you knew what that meant.

He saw your reaction and he saw that you were afraid so he got closer to you. He kept getting closer and closer until someone put themselves in front of you. "Isaac!!!" You looked up and saw that it was Scott McCall. " You need to calm down now." You watched Isaac calm down and then look at you with regret. The thing is that you have had a crush on Isaac now for quite a while. So when he did this to you, you didn't know how to feel. You felt someone shaking you so you looked up and saw that Scott was shaking you. "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm...I'm fine" you manged to get out. After that you got up and walked out.  

You were sitting in your room reading a book and jamming out to Good To Be Alive ( Hallelujah) by Andy Grammer.  You were dancing around the room, forgetting what was happening in your life. You were also singing along to the song. You were having fun until you heard the doorbell ring. You ran down the stairs and answered the door. You opened the door and saw that Scott, Stiles and Isaac were standing there. You shut the door only for Stiles to stick his foot in the door and hurt himself. "Wait Y/N don't shut the door. Isaac has something to say." You opened the door back up and stared at the three really freaking cute guys standing at your door. "Ok well Y/N the only reason why I bullied you was because I liked you. And I didn't know if you liked me back." Isaac said  and with that he left you standing there with your front door hanging wide open. 

You snapped out of your little haze and ran after him. "Isaac! Isaac wait! Please wait!" You kept running until you ran into something tall and hard. You had landed on your butt. You looked up to see that you had run into Isaac. "What do you want Y/N?!! I already told you what I came to tell you," he said with his eyes glowing bright blue. You didn't know what to say. "I....I...I... nevermind," and with that you got up and ran back to your house and slammed the door shut. You ran up the stairs crying, you could hear Isaac pounding on the door telling you to open it. 

You just ignore him and run to your room and slam the door shut. You flop onto your bed and cry. You hear a noise outside of your window. You get up to see what it is. You walk to the window only to see Isaac on your roof outside of your window. You look at him and say "Isaac get off the roof before you hurt yourself." "No, I won't get off until you let me in and  tell me what you were going to say." You give in and open the window because you know that if you don't he will stay there until you do. "So what were you going to tell me?" "Well I was going to tell you that I like you back, but forget it now," you reply rudely. He looked at you and said "Y/N I kind of figured that when you were running toward me telling me to wait. I really do like you and we could have a relationship but I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm never coming back." You looked at him in confusion. "Where are you going?" "Paris. Y/N, I know that you are probably going to say that you can wait for me but I'm telling you that I'm not worth it. I want you to move on and get over me." You look at him and see that he has tears in his eyes. "Isaac..I" "Y/N can I ask you a question?" "Sure" "Why? Why do you like me? I bullied you everyday and yet you still liked me. I just don't get it." 

You just looked at him, not able to say anything. You didn't have an answer to his question. Sensing that you didn't, Isaac decided to take the opportunity to leave. He walked over to you and lifted you up from the bed. He put a finger under your chin causing you to look up. He leaned down and kissed you. The kiss was like nothing you imagined, you didn't feel sparks or butterflies in your stomach. After a couple seconds you felt the warmth of his lips leave yours. You opened your eyes only to see him climbing out of your window. You just broke down crying again. Before you hit the floor a pair of arms caught you, startling you. You flipped the mystery person on the floor. You realized what happened when you heard a cry of pain. You looked down only to see Stiles on the floor and Scott standing in your doorway.

You helped Stiles up and mumbled a sorry to him. Scott looked at you with that look that you know that he was thinking about something. "Scott what are you thinking about?" "Nothing" 

*****************************************************************************************************