Acknowledgements

Another new story guys.

I hope you enjoy this one too.

Updates will begin on the first Friday of May, 2016 and so continuing on every Friday after until completed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Copyright © 2016 by @notbackingdown

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, copied or printed without express permission from the Author.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FOR MY READERS

I want to thank so many of my present followers and readers. You guys make my day with your comments and I do appreciate the votes.

If you are interested in giving me some feedback by commenting please feel free to, I actually look forward to it. Please feel free to leave me a message via private messaging or you can leave me one on my message board if you want to chat.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

NOTE

All characters, situations, names, conflicts and places are all a fiction of my imagination and do not in any way refer to real persons/places/situations.

All characters/plots/ideas are all inventions of my ownFictional Creation (Blame my brain for any weirdness).

Any resemblance to any real persons (living or deceased)/places/situations is entirely coincidental.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MY WATTPAD STORIES

Werewolf series

ü Want you Back

ü Jesse's Redemption

The Nine Princes of Hell Series

v I'm Waiting for You in Hell

v Save Me, My Demon Prince

Stand Alones

The Asshole of his Dreams

Elan's Pain

Saddled

Assassin's Love

I'm Your Boss

Crazy Clause (Horror)

The Price of Love (not a BoyXBoy)

One Shots/Shorts

Ø Strip for Me

Ø The Book of Shorts

Both these books were made private so to read them you must follow me first and then add to your library. If you have problems reading these two books then delete these books from your library, follow me and then add them again to your library.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Important

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relationships between males AND will make allusion of an incestuous relationship between brothers. If you do not enjoy stories of this nature please leave now. I will not condone/defend/accept any sort of attacks on my stories, my characters or myself.

It is well within your right to choose what type of entertainment you prefer but I will not be blamed for your curiosity.

Read at your own risk.

Shout out to these lovelies

Inor3nor

DanielleWilson89

Rainy841

KaySetonks

DannyBlake