Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Lexus

Breathe leaving in violent shudders when Gage opened the door Lexus felt whole again. He felt... heck he didn't know but for the first time in a long while Lexus felt centered.

Lexus would have never thought he'd be chasing the damned boy through his home but there they were, Gage racing through the house with Lexus hot on his heels.

"Gage baby" Lexus held onto Gage while the boy thrashed around in the hold Lexus had him in.

"No! Let go!" Gage screamed and Lexus felt like crying.

"Baby please just listen to me" Lexus says firmly and Gage finally stopped fighting against Lexus' hold on him for a few moments.

"Lex. You can't be here. We can't... I can't and not want you. Not want you the way I had you before" Gage was crying like a baby, all of his weight resting on Lexus.

"Baby. You can have me. Just the way we were, we can be that again. Just two guys in love" Lexus whispered but Gage shook his head wildly.

"No. I'll always love you this way Lex but I can't shame our father so" Gage cried.

"Gage, he's not my father" Lexus said and Gage froze, blazing eyes whipping to Lexus and Lexus was almost scared of the crazy eyes Gage was giving him.

"What are you talking about?" Gage hissed.

"Baby, you and I don't share the same father. We're not related at all" Lexus murmured.

"How?" Gage seemed frozen in shock, maybe it was relief.

"My mom cheated on your dad when they were together and along I came" Lexus says actually happy that he was a bastard child, that his mother had a drunken one night stand almost twenty-seven years ago.

Lexus could see the relief and the curiosity in Gage's stare but before Gage could ask another question Lexus pressed his lips against Gage's.

"I love you" Lexus murmured against Gage's cheek kissing everywhere his lips rested.

"I love you too" Gage cried, tears flowing hard and Lexus just held him. Held the boy tightly, basking in the warmth he missed so much and the touch he dreamt about.

 Held the boy tightly, basking in the warmth he missed so much and the touch he dreamt about

Gage

"Where are we going?" Gage asked as Lexus entwined their fingers together and pulled Gage to the rental.

"On our first date" Lexus replied and Gage smiled shyly.

Never in a million years did Gage think this would be possible. Lexus had the boy pressed up against the passenger side door, his fingers running down Gage's cheek in a gentle caress.