Chapter 18

Calum POV

So it's Christmas morning, I'm really happy cause Helena's gift is just perfect I know she's gonna love it. It's amazing how I've been with her for almost 5 months, it's true in 5 months many things happened but we're still together that is all that matters right?

 It's amazing how I've been with her for almost 5 months, it's true in 5 months many things happened but we're still together that is all that matters right?

Right now I'm preparing breakfast for my family, I'm making eggs with bacon and fries and cutting some fruits.  That's one of my Christmas gift for them.

"Hey sweetie, Merry Christmas" my mother said giving me a kiss and a hug. " morning mom, why don't you go and sit there with Mali and dad I'm making breakfast." My mother nodded and she went sit with Mali and dad.

I finished the breakfast and went to the table I took the breakfast and sit with them. " Merry Christmas guys" they were all so happy, I'm gonna miss them so much.... A year without seeing them, it's gonna be hard.

"Mom, Helena should come here to have dinner with us" Mali said smiling. " oh that's a great idea, Calum why don't you bring her sometime" my mother said looking at me." Sure mom" she smiled as I did.

We spend a beautiful day together them at night I went to Helena's house which there we were gonna go to Michael house. When I got there Helena's dad saw me and gave me a hug then Helena's mother.

I went to Helena's room to found her sitting in her desk looking at some pictures. "hey,princess" I said she looked at me smiled then hugged me then she kissed me " hi,cal"

"Merry Christmas,Helena" I said as I pulled out a box. She smiled big as she unwrapped the gift." No way, Calum" she jumped on me and start kissing me. " THANK YOU, I love you so much" her gift was two ticket concerts to see Ed Sheeran and a necklace with her name. Lucky for me the concert was on February so I was able to go with her.

She went out of the room to go get my present, she came in with her dad helping her with a Bass? It couldn't be.

She placed the bass on the bed then said "merry Christmas babe"I couldn't speak this was the best gift. I kiss her again " what did I do to deserve you" she smiled then kissed me.

We went quickly to Michael house when we got there the boys and everyone was there, " finally guys, what took you so long , did you guys did what I'm thinking as a Christmas gift" Michael said.

" NOOO OMG MICHAEL" Helena said looking away. I started laughing then Michael said " chill Helena chill" Helena went to talk with May and Amelia. While the boys and I talked about random things.

Then Ashton and I start joking and playing with each other.

   When we turned around we saw Helena and Amelia looking at us with a straight face " what In the world are you guys doing?" Helena said

   When we turned around we saw Helena and Amelia looking at us with a straight face " what In the world are you guys doing?" Helena said. " oh nothing babe" Helena rolled her eyes then she looked at Ashton " what are you doing touching my boyfriend that way?"

Ashton smirked then  went with Amelia to the kitchen, while Helena and I say bye to everyone because we needed to buy something for Helena's mom.

We went to target and picked the things then we were about to leave we heard some alarms and lots of people came to us and I didn't know what was happening then some dude yelled" LOOK UP DUDE" when I look up there was a mistletoe. I looked up then laughed.

Helena giggled then I cupped her cheeks them I kissed her then I whispered " I love you"

Then people started clapping and cheering.

^+^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^*^

Hiiii guys!

How are you?

Ik the chapter isn't that good but the Drama will Come don't worry.

But Lol I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️byee