IMAGINE: Daniel coming home

You watch as the plane lands and bite your lip nervously. You stand with the rest of the wives and families of the soldiers, and your hands cover your very pregnant stomach.
     Rain starts falling from the sky and thunder rumbles in the distance.
     You haven't seen your husband, Private Daniel Jackson, in eight months. You've never been put under so much stress than in those eight months. When he got deployed again, this time it was to find a missing soldier. Most of the crew had been killed, and every day you dreadfully waited on eggshells for that letter of your husband's death. But it never came.
     As soldiers get out of the plane and start reuniting with your family, your heart pounds loudly. As if everyone disappears, you just see Danny getting off the plane.
     "Danny." You whisper, before lighting jogging towards him. He looks around for you, and once he sees you maneuvering around people and jogging towards him, he exclaims, "Y/N!".
     He runs off the plane and runs towards you. As soon as you have a clear pathway, you fly into his arms. Tears fill your eyes as your husband holds you as tightly in his arms as he can with your belly.
     "Oh, Y/N, oh, Y/N. I missed you so much." He cries, his face buried in your shoulder.
     "I missed you, too. I was so worried about you." You sob, squeezing your eyes shut. Danny pulls back and kisses you deeply. When his lips part from yours, he stares down at you in wonder. He shakes his head a little bit, his eyes looking over you from head to toe.
     "You're so beautiful, darling." He whispers. You blush and smiles as the rain starts to fall harder. He kneels down and puts his hands on your belly. "How is she?" Danny asks softly. You let out a chuckle.
      "You think it's girl?" You ask. He looks up at you, smiling.
     "I hope it is." He replies. You smile.
     "She's doing good. Very active." You reply. He kisses your stomach and caresses it.
     "I can't wait to meet her." He says, smiling lovingly at it. Danny stands and cups your face in his hands. "I hope you know how much I love you, Y/N. When I was out there, you and our baby were the only things I could think about. I wanted to be home to bad just holding you in my arms. And now that I'm here with you, I never want to let you go. I'm so in love with you." He says. Tears slide down your cheeks, mingling in with the rain.
     "I'm so in love with you, too, Danny. I was so worried something was going to happen to you. Sometimes I'd be beside myself. I'd just sit in our room and cry because I couldn't—can't imagine my life without you." You say, putting your hands on his chest.
     "I love you." Danny and you say at the exact same time. You both smile and Danny tilts your head up, before kissing you passionately as the rain pours.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!