Chapter 1. Jade.

*Jordan's POV*

it was a normal day at danceworks, we had a lot of choreography to get through. wed been here since 9am, and we were still here now at 11pm.

'wonder who's faster out of a slug and a snail' Perri asked, interrupting my thoughts.

'what?' sam laughed sitting down on the floor and taking a sip of water.

'well, if a slug and a snail were in a race, who would win'

'the slug, the snail has to carry a shell round' Ashley joined in the conversation.

'yeah, but couldn't the snail like go back in his house for energy drinks?' I joked.

'yeah but then that's heavier' ash pointed out before carrying on dancing.

'why are you guys even having this conversation' terry chuckled throwing his jacket aside and joining Ashley.

we were nearly ready for limitless! well, we had the choreo sorted, just gotta memorize it now. that was the hardest part.

*Warrens POV*

Jordan stood up as his phone started ringing from his bag. He pulled it out his leopard print bag and answered it.

'hey baby' he smiled to himself down the phone.

'Jade' we all agreed together that was who he was talking to. His girlfriend. they were cute together. it was abit confusing, seen as same girlfriend was jade but oh well.

'slow down jade I can't hear you' his face turned from happiness to confusion.

'just breath, what's happened?'

'everything okay jord?' Ashley stopped the music and turned to his brother.

jordans face turned pale

'baby where are you?' he started tearing up as he threw his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his car keys.

'just stay there okay, don't move, im on my way. I love you' he moved his phone away from his ear but put it back again.

'wait jade?! stay on the phone' without saying anything he ran out the doors.

we all looked around at each other confused as hell.

'I'll go after him' ashley ran after him.

'and me' Perri added dropping his bag and following after him.

'what shall we do?' I asked, not knowing if we should all go after him.

'wait?' Mitch suggested sitting down.

'what do you thinks happened to jade? must be something serious of jords upset about it' Ike turned the stereo off.

'I'm sure it's nothing too serious guys' terry tried to put our minds at rest. 'let's just clear everything up and then well call ash and ask what's going on'

we all agreed and started putting mats and everything away.

'I'm so tired' sam slumped against the wall and pulled his phone out his pocket.

'we all are mate' Ike sat next to him and also pulled his phone out.

I logged on twitter and scrolled through my timeline, nothing new really. a few fans tweeting, asking about limitless, asking for follows. just the usual.

*Terrys POV*

'guys shush Its ash' the boys quietened as I answered my ringing phone.

'hello?' apart from a reply, I could hear cries in the back ground. jades cries.

't, tel?' it sounded like Perri.

'pel?'

'yeah its me, a,ash said to call an ambulance. were b,bringing jade back to danceworks' I was confused at what he'd just asked me.

'a, an ambulance?' the boys In the studio gasped, not being able to hear Perris request.

'yes terry, an ambulance' he sounded hassled.

'well why, I mean they're gonna ask what's wrong with her'

'ugh well..' he paused for a second before telling me what had happened.

***********************************************************OK guys so my names sophie.

I'm 16.

I live in Manchester.

nothing great about me lol.

I'm a big diversity fan.

and my fave is jordan.

so yeah I hope you like the 1st chapter. lol.

I don't think we have a routine for who writes when.

we both rite whenever really.

daisy agreed I could write the first chapter coz its my first diversity wattpad story.

hope you enjoy.

† sophie †