Old vs new

Ok so I was bored and decides to show the differences between the only version of orb and the new and basically how I settled on her design. So basically I started off by thinking of my design and well I was thinking I wanted to show that she was independent and strong so I wanted you have a dress(like above) that was all black with black straps with silver studs and same with the boots....the only thing that's not covered was from her shoulder to her wrist and her legs XD lol;she didn't have inhibitor rings either. To think of her hair well I wanted to choose an animal which was cool and awesome yet different because I though that there were already to many hedgehogs XD I mean we have freaking sonic and shadow and silver and Amy and mephlis and yeh majority fan characters. I wanted something that hadn't been chosen so I settled on a squirrel because there fast and nimble and pretty skillful.(and also Sally acorn isn't a squirrel btw she's a chipmunk -3-)but because I love ma hedgie I wanted to add some of those luscious quills x3 so I decided that as sonic would be her cousin she would think of him as a role model (I'll make a book about her in another time).at the time my favourite colour was purple (now green) and I wanted her to have a few similarities like me so why not that???her eye colour was originally purple but then again I thought blue eyes look cooler :3. The staff I thought was :| meh idk y just did so I lost the staff for powers instead.she does have a lot of powers but she hasn't really found out about them and if she did she wouldn't be able to control it that's why she has the inhibitor rings.xD honestly the old one looked like Amy and sticks fused together.i also thought she kinda looked a little old timed idk y -3- so after all that I had a good idea and thus my OC was born. :D....XD I need to end this I wrote like 368 words.