Busted

"Trevor! You got your memory back!" I said, running and hugging him.

He pushed me away harshly "What the fuck just happened?"

Jack walked up to Trevor.

"Trevor nothing is going on between me and Foster. Foster was torn about the whole memory thing, and I kissed her to make her feel better. I didn't even want to kiss her, although it seemed like the best thing to do in this situation." Jack said, lying obviously.

I looked at Trevor and he looked at me.

"I'll leave you guys alone.." Jack told us two, and he walked away, probably heading home.

Trevor and I stared at eachother while Jack walked away.

"Trevor, I am sorry I-" but Trevor cut me off by slapping me, which caused me to fall down onto the sandy ground.

"Your my fucking girlfriend! I dont want you to be kissing another guy!!" he yelled.

I held the side of my face, which felt hot and had a stinging pain.

"Trevor I'm sorry! WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOST TO DO? My boyfriend didn't even remember me! And how did you get your memory back anyway?" I asked.

"It just came back!" He yelled.

I stood up and looked at him in the eyes.

"Trevor. Its over." I said, walking away, shoving him a bit with my shoulder.

I began walking down the street when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see who it was, and it was Jack.

He ran up to me, looking at my cheek.

"What did he do to you?" He said, rubbing the cheek that was sore.

"Nothing, I'm fine Jack. Really." I said, looking away from him.

"Well whatever you say Foster, but if you need to talk to me about something, feel free to." he told me.

I nodded.

"Here, get on my back" he said, smiling.

I laughed "I would but I'm pretty big so.."

"No your not. Now get on!" he said smiling.

I got onto his back, and he began walking towards the house.