Guest

*Kaori's POV*

We all walked to the lunchroom to quickly get our lunches. "Man, that took FOR-EV-ER! My stomach was growling the whole time! It didn't help that Sasuke kept whispering things about ramen in my ear!"

"Hn." Sasuke smirked. "Well, you should've stopped talking about how hungry you were; maybe I would've stopped." He finished with a smirk.

Just as Naruto was about to say something someone cut him off. "What're you guys doing here?" We all turned to see the old seniors. They are awesome! "Huh? Answer me!"

"What? We can be here."

"Technically, no, you can't. You're no longer seniors." Temari rolled her eyes.

"So? Does it look like we care? Plus, we're helping with the project!"

"Really?!"

"Yup, Squirt!"

"Yay~" Everyone laughed.

"God, I don't want to be here." I glared at him with such intensity that even Shikamaru looked away scared.

"Kyle." Venom dripped with every syllable I said.

"Kaori," he said in a haughty way. "How's my little killjoy?"

*PUNCH*

"Don't EVER call her your killjoy." Everyone turned to see someone NOBODY expected to see.

"OH...MY...GOD!"

"HOLY HELL!"

"ARF!"

"IS THAT?!"

I looked up to see-

"Gerard Way."

He smiled and waved at us. Fangirl Mode: on.

"Hey...."

"Hey."

"......OH! YOU'RE GERARD WAY! UM, UH! I-I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HOW-WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

He laughed. "I literally have no fucking clue." Everyone laughed. "But, I got here safely and I'm okay."

I stared off into the distance, that beautiful gleam in my eye. I looked at Gerard, and he looked back at me, a smile on his face. Tenten walked up, and swung her arm around my shoulder.

We all three sang at the top of our lungs: "FOR ALL THE DIRTY LOOKS! THE PHOTOGRAPHS YOUR BOYFRIEND TOOK! FOR WHEN YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT JUMPING OUT THE SECOND FLOOR! I'M NOT OKAY! I'M NOT WO-KAY! I'M NOT OKKAAAAYYYYY! YOU WEAR ME OOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTT! OH I'M NOT-O-FUCKING-KAY!" Everyone clapped and cheered.

"FUCK YEAH! WE'RE SSSOOO NO O-FUCKING-KAY!" Us three laughed.

"NOPE!"

"Okay, well, apparently I need to go. I'm so not-o-fucking-kay with that. So, I'll see you all at the festival?"

"Yep!" I said.

"Good! Okay, I need to leave. Hopefully I won't kill any plants on the way. Goodbye, my fabulous Killjoys!" Gerard gave us all a hug.

Me and every other Killjoy held up the MCR sign. Gerard did too. He started walking away. "SO LONG, AND GOODNIGHT!"

"SO LOOONG, AND GOODNIGHT~!" He sang. Gerard finally left the hallway.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH! WE JUST TALKED AND SANG WITH GERARD WAY, AND HE HUGGED US GOODBYE, GAVE THE WAVE, AND SANG THE END OF HELENA TO US! THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING DREAM!"

"Kaori! Calm down." Temari shook me gently with both her hands on my shoulders.

"Okay, I'm calm."

"Good. Now let's eat!"

~~☆♡☆~~♡☆♡~~☆♡☆~~♡☆♡~~☆♡☆~
*After School* *Kaori's POV*

"Alright, now that I'm done telling everyone about the Gerard Way meet up, I need something to do. Hm..." I looked around my brightly colored room and tried to find something to do. "A-ha!" I quickly changed into some comfy clothes (black leggings, MCR shirt, and my slippers) I jumped on my bed, grabbing my laptop with me. "Alrighty, let's log into polyvore, then Wattpad, then Quotev, then go on YouTube, then go on Google, and then go to Sai." I did all of those things. First, I turned on some MCR on YouTube. Next, I created my Polyvore outfits for my OC's and put them into my chapters on Wattpad. Then, I looked up some awesome Killjoy OCs to give me some inspiration. Finally, I went into Sai Paint Tool and did a couple "fanarts" of my Killjoy OCs. Eventually, I ended up watching some YouTube videos about Sai. Like, I don't even know how many. Once I finished the last one, I realized that it was 11:56 pm. Okay, time for bed. I sadly closed my laptop and turned up my TV. I have to sleep with the TV on or I won't sleep. I changed the channel from Disney Channel to Teen Nick. Now that's an awesome channel. Fanboy and ChumChum was on. I watched the show and could feel my eyelids getting heavy. Eventaully, I fell asleep with Avatar on. This was a nice day, I can't wait for the next one. *Flashback* "So long, and goodnight~" *Flashback End*

A/N: How'd you like the second chapter? What about the guest star? *wiggles eyebrows* Yeah, Gerard Way is pretty awesome. So, please tell me what you think and thanks for reading. Bai~♡