Chapter 10: "Trouble at 4 O'Clock."

Blair Saint-clair:

By the end of the day I was ready to go home! My head was officially about to burst!

I was tired of the whispers, the stares and glares. But most importantly I was tired of Jason Maraz!

It seemed like everything was going his way! We literally had every class together except for two classes.

"Blair! Jo's coming to the house with us to see the kids" marissa said as she came up to me.

My face lit up and i turned to jo in excitement "really? I missed you jo bear!" i said and she smiled "i missed you to Glare blair!" she said and we laughed as i pulled her into a tight hug.

"Trouble at 4 O'Clock." marissa said and i turned around to see jason and his best friend, Marc Anthony, walking towards us.

I groaned, what the hell does he want now?!

"Oh marc is one fiiinnne piece of ahhh!" joan said and i gasped
As i looked at her in disbelief while marissa laughed in agreement.

"What? Its true." she shrugged

"Don't let your mom hear you say that she'll have a heart attack!" i said just as jason came up to us.

"who will have a heart attack?" he asked and i rolled my eyes.

"None of your business! What do you want?" i asked and he laughed but i just kept on a straight face.

He smirked and i rolled my eyes again.
"I came to get you so we could go" he said shrugging a shoulder

"Ummm who said i was going anywhere with you? If you ask me I've had enough of your presence for one day" i said
And he chuckled.

"Don't make this harder on yourself" he said and i rolled my eyes "oh.-" i gasped in fake surprise.

"-Im sorry i don't speak stupid" i finished giving him a blank look.

He glared at me hard and despite the fear that ran through me, i smirked.

"Ok go home.-" he shrugged, "-ill just follow you home and wait on your porch. Maybe your dad would like to know the guy who took his daughters virginity." he smirked carelessly and i stared at him in shock and anger.

Ohh jason if only you knew how true that was.

"Fine!" i growled giving him an angered look.

"B-but blair dad will-" marissa started and i sent her a pleading look.

"Tell him i stayed for a tutoring session." i said and she sighed "fine...but you better have her back by 5:00 Jason." marissa snapped and jason gave a curt nod.

"By the way jason we never got to thank you for st-" joan started but was cut off by jason.

"We have to go! We wont have much time" he said as he started to pull me away.
"Wait! Thank you for what?!" i asked in utter confusion.

But of course i was ignored and shoved into a blue sports car.

I groand as my head hit the seat.
"What the heck jason!!" i yelled as he to got in the car.

He grumbled a quick "sorry" before he started the car and drove off.
****

"Where are we going?!" i groaned in frustration as we have been driving for a while now.

We only stopped once and that was to get food at chick-Fill-A, which he wont even let me touch.

"Jason!!" i snapped as i realized he ignored my first question.