The Short Chance of Survival

SOOOOOOOO sorry guys!!!! Sorry I didn't update!!!! I was busy with school and I am making other books and the book that me, SkyChanDraws and MasterOfTheNarwhals are making. Our account we all share is, TheSamaCrew!!!!!! Please checks us out!!! Again I am soooooooo sorry!!!! I do not own the picture! Please give credit to rightful owner!! Again thank you for your patience and I am really sorry!!!!! Let's start reading *uses Nyan cat as her pillow and starts typing*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---- Time Skip!!!! ( wow we are starting with a time skip, best book ever right? XD ) Brought to you by Purple toast! ----

You wake up, locked up again.... yay..... you later realize that the twins aren't there! Yes! You later see a window locked up! You find a Bobby pin in your pocket and you realize, " I HAD THIS ALL ALONG?!? " then you quickly shut your mouth because you don't want them coming, you use your mad lock picking skills and you unlock your chains you had and you silently escape, you start quickly tip toeing to the window, you use your lock pin and try opening it, you hear the twins footsteps, panicked you start doing it a little faster, luckily you unlocked it and then you opened the window and you jumped off the window.

You have only a scratch on your leg, but you thought that is was WORTH IT! You started running away as fast as you could with only such a limited amount of chanel from surviving that you smiled and then said to yourself " Yes, I survived! " you start running to the park, just in case they were following you you could lose them, you sit on the park bench and then you see a sweet lady, maybe in her late 20's asked you, " Hello, are you lost? " you nodded your head and then she smiled, " Don't worry I can take care of you! " you smile with tears in your eyes and you wondered..... Am I joke with her......?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for being patient again, check me and my friends accounts TheSamaCrew and check out our story! Thank you and goodbye!

AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!!!!! *gets on Nyan cat and flies away with Nyan cat*