Is that it...?

You know when you tell a story because you think something about it is SO ironic and a little funny, but your friend(s) look at you like you were born yesterday, AKA an idiot?
After your story, someone rudely says, "is that it...?"

Well just remember they are the one(s) that aren't as open minded as you to see the random ironicness, and no "ironicness" isn't a word, but I just made it one. I don't know about you, but this happens literally every day for me because I'm trying fill the empty silence. Instead of any thanks, I'm told to shut up sometimes, well it's not like the person telling me to shut up had an amazing story to tell.

Tbh this is one of my pet peeves because I'm that girl that's really quite when I'm not around friends, but when I'm around friends I don't shut up. This means I tell a lot of stories that don't always make sense to others, but I wish people remembered that they have done this too, instead of staring like you're dumb.

Has this NEVER happened to you? If your answer is no, then your lying to yourself. Most of us have been in each other's shoes before even if we have never noticed it.

All in all we are all being hypocrites all the time...

Am I wrong?