Chapter 28

A/N: I'm grounded I did not update the "whole week" , my mom gave me my electronics back today and I will skip a year later cause I have no ideas tbh.

*1 year later *

Zoe's pov :
It has been a year since Matt and I were dating again , today is Elizabeth's birthday and her dance rehearsal . Matts arms were wrapped around me "babe let me go" I said "five more minutes" he said "please" I begged "fine give me a kiss tho" Matt said "here " I kissed him and he kissed me back "thank you" he said and I smiled at him . I went to the bathroom doing my business and got ready for the day

I went downstairs and Elizabeth saw me "Zoe" she said and runs to me and hugs me "hi babygirl happy birthday" I said and bent down her level "thank you auntie" she said

I went downstairs and Elizabeth saw me "Zoe" she said and runs to me and hugs me "hi babygirl happy birthday" I said and bent down her level "thank you auntie" she said . "I four " Elizabeth added "I know baby girl " I said and I picked her up and turn on the tv and she sits in the sofa with me ." Where's daddy and the rest of them?" I asked "they down" she said "I will make you breakfast " I said and walked to the kitchen " I want pancakes , bacon and stwarberry" she said "okay baby" I said

*skip making breakfast ( pretend she made breakfast for the guys ,Lexie and mahogany also )*

"Elizabeth come you need to get ready for dance " I shouted downstairs "okay " she said and went down , she sits in the couch and I out on her costume , and did her makeup and hair "wow you're beautiful " Taylor said to Elizabeth "thank you daddy" she said "aunt Zoe made you pretty?" Nash asked "yes Nashy" Elizabeth said "what time is it anyways?" I asked "at 12" Matt said , we went in the car and we drove to the dance competition place . "Make aunt Zoe and daddy proud?" I asked her "I promise Zoe bear " she said and kissed my forehead and she went on stage with the other girls .

*skip dance competition*

--
Taylor's pov :
After the show , Zoe and the rest of them were with Elizabeth , I met this pretty girl named "Alisha " she is actually a dance teacher "can we exchange numbers?" She asked me "sure "and I put my number on her phone and she does the same to me . For Elizabeth's birthday and I bought her a puppy called princess and I bought her a Barbie doll house . I joined the rest of them "Taylor has a girlfriend" Zoe said " I don't but I will, girls love me"I said "I don't think andrea,Lexie and mahogany loves you" she said "who girlfriend?" Elizabeth asked " nothing sweetheart" I said and picked her up and kissed her forehead .

--

Elizabeth's pov :

We went back home from dance and I saw presents everywhere "oh my god" I shouted and jumped up and down and they had uncle Kian, Jc,Connor,Ricky,Trevor,aunt Jenn , andrea ,"thank you daddy" I said and hug him"welcome babygirl "daddy said "aunt Zoe look" I said and I pointed where to look "I know " she said and she smiled at me . I opened presents daddy bought me a doggy called princess ,she's so adorable and really tiny .

--

Zoe's pov :

After Elizabeth's party I went to my room and Matt came in and shut the door "hey baby " he said and I giggle "hi babe" I said "so" he said and place his hand on my thigh which is kinda turning me on . He kiss my neck and I moaned "you like that babygirl?" He asked "kinda " I said , he removes his top and he removes my shirt , we were both naked .(okay I won't make dirty ass scene but you know what will happen😂😏) .( btw pretend the walls and doors were sound proof )
--

*the next morning *

(Still Zoe's pov )
I woke up and I threw up on the toilet seat 5 times "babe what's wrong?" Matt asked "I'm sick don't worry" I said " holy shit youre possibly pregnant I will come back babe" he said "we had no condom " I whisper "holy shit Taylor will hate me " I whisper
--
Matts Pov:
I went to the drugstore and payed for the test the lady gave me a dirty look" it's for my big sister " I lied and she said "I hate people that gets pregnant at a really young age you know" she said how tf I will 'know' I'm not her son and damn hate is a strong word . I came back home and gave Zoe the test.
--

Zoe's pov :
Matt gave me the test I pee on the cup and wait for 5 minutes , I heard a beep and the test is ........
---

Do you think she is pregnant at 16? 🤔🙄

I will put all ages of everyone in this story : ( i changed their ages )

Matt:16

Zoe:16 ( she is 3 months younger than Matt)

Lexie:14

Hayes :13

Cameron:18

Taylor :18

Nash:16

Jack j :17

Jack g :17

Aaron :15

Shawn: 16

Carter :17

Elizabeth : 4

---
(Not including o2l , andrea and mahogany)