Chapter Four

Derek's POV
  After me and Maryaah finished kissing. I helped her carry her bag inside... We Tried to keep it strictly friendly when around people due to the age difference and my background. As soon as we were fully in we were ambushed by her mom... "Hello Derek, looking handsome as always."And my baby how was dance class?" She turnt and glanced at Maryaah. "Great" Maryaah announced . I'm going upstairs now.. "Okay darling & what about you Derek ? What are you gunna do ?" "I'm waiting for Isaac, he should be here in a few..." I said nervously. " Fantastic go up to his room and wait for him. Okay Ms.Mouldrow. I raced up the steps and barged into maryaahs room... She was in a towel which I'm guessing she was finna hop in the shower ... "Damn babe, sexy ass" I exclaimed. As I went to grab her. She jerked away referring her eyes to down stairs where I believe her mother was making something... She proceeded to the shower. After a few minutes she got out.... Just as we were getting settled and making out and touching all over each other and things of that sort... The doorbell wrung ... I energetically put my shirt back on and walked out her room and across the hall to Isaac's room ... "DAMN" I thought in my head as I watched her friend Shaun walk up the steps and into her room. He began talking to her and next thing you know... They were shutting the door ... So I kinda got jealous... I waited a few before knocking on the door ... I finally knocked on the door ... Maryaah opened it and rushed into the hallway where I was standing . "What are yah doing in there? " I asked . "A project Dickhead" she whispered. "Well then whys the door shut?" "Because if I don't shut the door the project will shatter your eardrums asshole" she said remarkably sassy. " My bad BAE" "Someone was jealous" she teased... My phone began to ring and I answered it.... Helloooo...... are you serious ? We'll be there in a few... I grabbed maryaahs hand without any second thought and rushed downstairs to tell Ms.Mouldrow the news.