c h a p t e r e l e v e n

music:

Taylor Swift: I knew you were trouble

Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding: Outside

The Weeknd: Tell your friends

Daughter: Human (I love this singer)

••••••••••••••••••

"Look what you have done?!" I heard the faint yelling coming from Emeli's mouth. I was just casually sitting down on the table enjoying my hot chips while talking to Vance about my brother.

Emeli approaches us in a huff her cheeks a bright red like tomatoe sauce I could go for some sauce with my chips.

"You are such a bïtch!" Emeli yells in my face while pulling on her caramel brown hair. I looked at her confused and notice everyone in cafeteria looking confused. "You have Finn stop going for Isaac" she spits her gum out next to me making me cringe.

"I'm not going for Bennett" I say simply.

"Yes you are- he messaged me saying you rejected him and all this-" Emeli says annoyed rolling her eyes.

"I guess it's a good thing I rejected him cause now his all yours-"

"He fücking likes you! are you blind?" Emeli said mockingly at me pointing to each of my eyes as I slap her hand away.

"Stop yelling in my face and making a scene Emeli. If you were a true friend you would of pulled me aside and talked like real mature people- act like your age for once"

"You want me to act mature why don't you break up with your boyfriend? you have planned it" she smirks as she looked in the direction of Finn sitting with his arm around Olivia or Dianne.. I don't know some bimbo chick.

Finn walks over with the boys following right behind him like he needs backup. "So it is true?" Finn chuckled.

"I don't have time for this" I stood up and carried my folder and walked off. Finn quickly ran for me as he harshly grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall behind me. His face was close to mine I could smell the playboy perfume he had on and the smell of toothpaste from his breath. My stomach didn't explode with butterflies like it did when I was with Bennett.

"So tell me Evelyn what's the go?" he smirked evilly at me.

"We're-um-Over" I emphasise the word 'over' in slow motion. Why not make it dramatic I've dated this boy for way to long.

He started laughing in my face throwing spit all over my cheeks I wiped my face "Eve you can't just leave"

"Yes- and I will" Why was I stuttering all of the sudden. Maybe cause after that Finn punched a locker like he lost his 'one true love' but really he had the bimbos.

"You're kidding" he chuckled as he stared back into my eyes again.

"Look Finn-  the first few weeks of dating you. You were a great guy and then you stopped caring and I guess I liked that. But when things went bad like my brother this week and all my issues you took a step back and just didn't care. You were long gone and I realise now that I fell for a guy that only wanted my enjoyment when he needed it but your not mine. I liked Finn the trouble maker but I fell for the badboy and I'm not sorry" I said with confidence as I walked out of the school building. I smelt in the fresh air that was blowing through my dark long hair. I kneeled down at the front of school taking deep breaths.. I just broke up with Finn I just broke up with Finn I broke up with the It Man Finn. We were the it couple and now we're both single.. Fück yeah I'm single.

••••••

I was sitting in the recliner chair of the hospital my brother finally woken up from his deep slumber called a unconscious. He still had a bruised rib cage and a broken leg but that didn't stop him from his toothy grin and always pressing the nurse button to get a chocolate milk.

Unfornautly mother had to work at her christian counselling at church so I had to take care of him. "How you feeling Coops?"

"I'm okay Evie" he smiles as he sips his milk.

"Coops you wanna talk about what happen? Remember the counsellor said it would be good for you" I looked at him concerned it still made me shiver what state of mind my brother could be at with being hit by a car.

"I told the counsellor I was coming to find you so I could tell you" he said casually.

Wait what "Wait What you mean?"

"I read your diary you had a heart around Bennett's name-"

"How many times have I told you not to read that!" I said furiously "Anyways keep going"

"I saw Ariel and Bennett having lunch at Ariel's house down the street and I thought I should go tell you so I did- but didn't work" he shrug then winced in pain.

"You okay buddy?" I quickly stood up he nodded his head as tears came down my eyes. My baby brother came to tell me my crush was on a lunch date with The Mermaid.

"I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you Eve-"

"Hey- don't be Cooper next time don't worry about me worry about yourself okay?" he nodded his head "I love you Cooper"

"I love you too Evie" he smiled.

"I'll go get us more chocolate milk" he cheered as I walked out the room. I didn't want Cooper see me be an emotional wreck, The Mermaid and Bennett on a 'date' and Cooper came to try and tell me.  Why didn't they tell me?

I quickly texted Vance:

Me: did you know about The Mermaid and Bennett date??

Vance: I heard about it but didn't know it was true.. wtf Emeli and now the Mermaid -.-

Me: kms should I message them?

Vance: up too you hun x

I thought I did everything right about not telling Bennett how I felt, but I didn't think he would go to lunch with my best friend and then come here the next day and comfort me when my brother was in a critical condition. Why does he think this is okay??

I scrolled down my newsfeed to see people posting about Finn and I's break up. It has been officially 3 days of happiness. People are already posting on Finn wall for hook ups. How cute. Finn must of told his friends we ended pretty quickly.. word does go around.

"Underneath this skin is a human, buried deep within there's a human. Despite everything I'm still human but I think I'm dying here hearing your friends are whispering about the love that ignited you. We did everything right now I'm on the outside and she's in the inside of that heart. So you give me no reason for me to stay close to you.. tell me what lovers do?

Cause we both know you don't love me or her. Maybe.

E.R"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

oh my gosh hey there people

what an intense chapter right here oh Lordy Lord!

What are our thoughts on the breakup and Emeli over reaction or maybe to some not over reaction???

holidays have been great *says while rolling my eyes*

what do we think of new cover and new leading men named Simon Nessman who plays Isaac Bennett now??

Sorry I do love O'Brien with all my heart but he suited this new character for a new book I'm writing *cheers and claps* what has happen to me.. I hate writing and planning second book don't get hopes up baby cakes..

It took me a year to write this HAHA my confidence is great :))

I LOVE YOUU BTW
Georgia xx