I can cry..

Aomine's eyes wells up with tears, you swiftimgly looking to him and then to Kagami that is suffering and gasping on the ground. You look down to your hands, they're shaking uncontrollably.. You want to say it, yet not at all.. 'I break up' that is.. You bite your bottom lip, almost drawing blood because of how hard you're biting. "You can't do anything right huh-?" Kagami states, immediately receiving a hit across the face by you. You take your clothes back on, giving them both a hurt, cold glare. They know how pissed off you are... You start taking your shoes on while Aomines still is speechless. "[y/n]-" you give him another cold glare, slowly getting out of the house, running for your life as soon as you can. You're so hurt.... That nothing matters anymore... You don't feel like kissing and smiling at this point.... Nothing....
-
Time pass and you've reached a fabric kind of building. It's abandoned and you're able to go inside, which you immediately do to keep yourself warmer. You end up in an empty room with taken-out Windows. Won't keep you warm at all.... But it's keeping the snow out at least.. You start sobbing, covering your face in your cold hands. "Aomine.... I already miss his handsome smile..." You mutter, starting to trace your fingers around in the hard and frozen ground. You start imagining Aomine, actually starting to draw him in the earth that is covering the ground. Tears makes it impossible for you to even see anything... It hurts so much.... You're cold... Alone....