Cupids Arrow: Characters

Main Character: Shoko Fuyumii

Age: 16

Birthday: November 3

Horoscope: Scorpio

Height: 158cm (5 feet, 2 inches)

Blood Type: A

Family: Father and Mother

School: Seiso Academy

Grade: First Year, Music Department, Class B (1-B)

Instrument: Clarinet

Personality: She's quite shy and quiet. With that shyness, she also doesn't exactly like the spotlight (in other words, the center of attention), so she gets really nervous when that happens. She also get intimiated easily as well.

• Special skills: Music dictation (she listens well)

• Food she likes: Seafood and rice casserole, gratin, Pie

• Bad with: Guys and Conversation Skills

The only other female competitor from the school, Shouko plays the clarinet and also knows how to play a little piano, Shouko is a first year at Seisou, a small, slim and extremely shy girl. She is very hesitant and easily intimidated. She comes from a very wealthy family. She looks up to Kahoko as a role model and wants to be like her. She and Kahoko are good friends; Shouko even calls her "Kaho-senpai".

Shoko's Crush: Len Tsukimori

Age: 17

Birthday: April 24

Horoscope: Taurus

Height: 178cm (5 feet, 10 inches)

Blood Type: A

Family: Mother, Father

School: Seiso Academy

Grade: Second Year, Music Department, Class A (2-A)

Instrument: Violin

Looks: Blue Hair, Golden Eyes

• Background: Almost everybody in his family is involved with music.

• Skills: His best subject is English. Athough apparently he's not bad in German either. Can play Piano.

Favorite Food: Chocolate Cake

• Bad With: People, Conversations

Personality: Len is a stern, serious, quiet and rather cold violinist who normally behaves cold, quiet, uncaring toward and around everyone.

He was a child prodigy, coming from a family of renowned musicians. His mother, Misa Hamai, is a very famous pianist and his father is a well-known violinist. Len feels overshadowed by his parents and strives for perfection in his music. He holds a high standard and demands the best from himself and from others. Because of this, many people take his brilliance for granted. He seems very cold towards those that he comes into contact with, even his admirers, to whom he rarely pays any attention.

Before he met Kahoko he didn't believe music was enjoyable, though after spending time with her, Len slowly began to enjoy music and his music changes because of her. He slowly warms up to Hino and even gives her advice on how to hold and stand properly with the violin. People think that he acts harshly towards Hino, but deep down in his heart he is really concerned about her (though he may not show it). He can also play the piano as well, which may be due to the influence of his famous pianist mother, Misa Hamai.

Shoko's Friend: Kahoko Hino

Age: 17

Birthday: February 27

Horoscope: Pisces

Height: 162cm (5 feet, 3 inches)

Blood Type: AB

Family: Mother, Older Sister, Older Brother

School: Seiso Academy

Grade: Second Year, Regular Department, Class 2 (2-2)

Instrument: Violin

Looks: Past the Shoulder Length Red Hair, Green Eyes(?)

Skills: Violin, Math, Writing, Making Friends.

Favorite Food: Cake, Icecream, Rice Balls.

Bad With: Most Guys, Spotlight attention, Observation

Personality: She's a kind and considerate person, who isn't afraid to put others' feelings before her own.

She's a second year in the Regular Department at Seisho Academy. She had never played an instrument. She is one of the few people chosen to participate. Since then her whole world's been turned upside down. She now is a participant in the concours, which at first, she was really hesitant to participate. Because she's a 'normal' student, many people in the music department weren't too fond of her participating at first. It was only after the 2nd Selection that everyone was beginning to notice her talent, despite placing last in the 1st Selection.