Nothing is sweeter then blood

Avaria's p.o.v. 

 I awoke as the burning sensation faded. I breathed in and out but the air tasted different. It didn't have the same bitter sweet taste that it normal had. I touched my face then froze my mask was gone .....  "How am I still breathing normally," I  whispered as the door creaked open. The already pitch black room didn't receive any light from the open door only the silhouette of a dark figure standing  there with glowing eyes.  He tossed something to corona and he caught it then the same thing to me. "drink", the person said before walking out I didn't know what it was but I could smell it and it was sweet.

    As soon as the smell hit my nostrils my body kicked into motion and I drained the whole bag of liquid. It tasted like heaven, it was so good i ended up licking my fingers cleansing myself of the liquid . but then something strange happened.  Corona pinned me down suddenly. He licked my cheek as if he could no longer control his body when he was done he looked at me startled, before returning back to his corner of the darkroom his normal ocean blue eyes were red and glowing  and that worried me greatly. "What the hell happened" , I wondered. The room door opened this time the light streamed through the room absorbing some of the darkness and reveling the room I was in. It looked like an ordinary basement with no windows and just solid concrete walls around us it was dark and dingy with no light source at all. I focused back at the door and saw Dawn standing there looking like an emotionless statute.

 His glowing eyes shifted to me then to Corona before another person came in. It was the golden eyed person and up close his eyes seemed to simmer beautifully. soon as his eyes landed on Corona,  the corner of his mouth twitched as if he was going to smile then thought against it. Corona backed away more into the darkness of the room trying to hide himself from him .  The guy chuckled and tilted his head in a bird like manner before walking into the shadows where corona hid. For some strange reason I didn't feel the need to go help corona. I was too enchanted by Dawns eyes it was like swimming in a sea on fire by the sun.  "come join me Avaria" ,Dawn said as he turned and walked out of the room and up a flight of stairs . I felt so enchanted I  just followed silently behind him and into a beautiful decorated room with books lining the walls. 

Unconsciously  my fingers trailed along the spine of each book feeling the material they were made from. I stood still and admired the room , it looked  like something out of an Victorian castle  it was just amazing. He watched me silently from the corner of the room before walking up to me and handing me a glass that smelled of the same liquid I had drank earlier. I drank the liquid slowly and when i tilted the cup to get the last bit i saw what the liquid was and before I knew it the cup slipped from my fingers and shattered. "B.. blood" , I stuttered as dawn looked at me then at the broken pieces of glass.  My eyes widened and  the events of the other day returned to me. When he moved I jumped back hitting the bookcase . "Dawn please don't tell me i'm a - a" , I stuttered tears pooling down my face.  

I picked up a broken piece of glass and looked at myself. I had glowing red eyes and bloody tears running down my face. I didn't need his words to confirm what I had now figured out. "Monster", it rang through my head repeatedly forcing me down to my knees with my hands on my ears as if i could block out the noise in my head. "Why dawn, why did you make me into this, a..a  monster" , I cried the bloody tears making puddles on the floor. He just stood there like a statue watching me break down it made me hate him. He doesn't know how I feel, he has no remorse for what he has done to me. My anger built up inside me till it exploded, resulting in the books to fly from the bookcases and the furniture to be thrown into the walls.

 I growled angrily and stood slowly. "You have ruined any chance of me having a normal life,  you will pay" , I growled as a advanced on him. He backed up then stood his ground his eyes dimming slightly. I kicked him hard and sent him flying into the bookcase which surprised me. He coughed slightly and picked himself up from the ruins of the bookcase. I tried to punch him but then he caught my arm and suddenly I was pinned to the floor. "It wasn't my decision Avaria I, I didn't want this for you or Corona", he whispered as he bared his fangs. I looked up at him and noticed he was crying and a bloody tear landed on my cheek.

 He smiled sadly and let me go. We both stood and at that moment I realized he meant what he said and he was seriously regretting what he has done. My anger disappeared and I found my self hugging dawn both of us crying for what had been our human lives  as petty as they had been we still treasured them greatly. Even though my life can now never be normal and peaceful like I wanted. It will never change the way Corona, Dawn , and I treat each other, we our brothers  for all eternity. I wonder if i'll ever see Prometheus ever again , I really hope he doesn't hate us if we do see him in the future. We all love him as much as we love each other and we do not want to lose him either. Thinking about all of this just made me cry even hardier about the whole situation and In that moment I started to feel really bad for Dawn. He hated vampires more then anyone else in the group. Now look he's become what he hated the most ....... a monster.

What we didn't know about this whole situation was, all along we were just puppets and the man with the golden eyes was our...... Puppeteer  looking for his most prized possession  , Prometheus