Chapter 1: A Stormy Night

"Mama, are we gonna be ok?" Asked Feather the second oldest she-cat cub in her cheetah family. "I'm scared!"

"M-Me too!" Stamppered Dust the oldest in the family but was a tom.

"Weak cats...," said Spot out loud. She was the youngest and smallest she-cat. Her brother and sister teased her for how small she was.

"Yeah right," Feather growled. "You can't even catch a mouse yet!"

"Feather and I have caught many of mice, birds and-,"
Began Dust before being cut off.

"Hush! Both of you! Leave your sister alone, Now! Growled Spot's mother. Spot had loved her mother and cared for her. She would give up her life first before her mother's.

" Psshh...whatever!" Spat Feather. "I wouldn't ever be mean to a runt will I?" She smiled wide and her eyes shone so bright that it frightened Spot.

"I hate you guys!" Yelled Spot. Her eyes filled with flame, and her muscles tensed to show that she was ready to battle her own sister.

"Oh no, I so scared! Laughed Dust. Spot was done. She couldn't let them tease her. She sprang into action while her claws came out and shone in the dim moonlight.

" Ha! Like you can hurt us!" Snarled Feather. She took her paw and unleased her sharp claws, and took a huge swipe at Spot, as Spot flew out of the den and into the waves of the rain.

"Spot! Spot, No!" Spot's mom said before, Spot was washed away by the thick and fast waves of water.

This is the end, Spot thought as she sank deeper and deeper into the water. Its the....end. She closed her eyes ready to die, but something had pulled her from the water, Spot's nose was stuffed with water that she couldn't smell they sent of any family member, or anything for that matter. All she could smell was the wet rain dripping down her body. She saw herself in a strange place, it looked like..a forest! Why was she in a forest? Then she looked over seeing her mother stand near by. "Be careful little one." And her mother vanished. She awoke with fear and looked around for her mother. She was no where to be seen.

Where am I? Spot thought. She sniffed the air, it didn't smell like a cheetah sent, more of a tiger sent! She was in a tiger's den? "Where am I?" Spot said out loud.

"She's awake!" Spot heard a strange voice say. "Hi, what's your name?" She saw clearly now that a white striped fluffy cat was looking at her.

"I-I, uh, I'm Spot." She stammpered. "Where am I?" She repeated again.

" Your in our den. Tell me how do you feel?" Spot looked up to see a bigger white striped fluffy cat looking at her.

"I'm I feel hurt but fine," She said after a few heartbeats.

"Ok, here eat this. It will make the pain go away." Said the big fluffy cat.

Spot was so hungry, so she just ate them. "Eww, what is this?" Spat Spot.

"Its something that will help you heal, Spot, also I'm Winter and this us my little sister, Snow, we're tigers."

Spot's heart sank, she never been with tigers before and she was so scared to see what they do.

Ok yep that was the first chapter I hoped you all enjoyed Bye!