Chapter Two: New Friends

Spot couldn't move her eyes. "Umm...are you OK, Spot?"

Spot blinked to find that she was staring at the bigger she-cat Winter. "Y-yes.." Stammpered Spot.
"How did you guys find me?" Spot questioned. The only thing she saw was her mother as a spirit saying, Be careful little one. Could this mean her mom has died?

"We saw your body near the forest lake, Snow thought you were dead, but I don't give up easily." Replied Winter.

Spot licked her lips eating the rest of berries. "What are these?" She Asked.

"They're healing berries, or you could call them moopa." Said Winter. Moopa, Spot thought, I've never seen these before.

As if her question was answered Snow said, "You can find them near Crystal lake. That's where we found you!" Spot's hunger grew. For right now all she ate was the Moopa Berries, but at the same time she felt so tired. She stood up, but then immediately fell back down.

"Owwww!!" She Wailed. She looked at her arm to see that there was cobwebs on it.

"Don't move or you'll open the cut wider." Said Winter. This must be the cut Feather gave me last night, Spot thought. And at the same moment Spot saw Snow leave the den.

"Where is she going?" questioned Spot. If my family finds my sent on Snow, then they'll rip her to shreds!

"She's going to hunt, I asked her to when you would wake up. It looks like you haven't eat in days!" Replied Winter.

Winter was right, spot took a good look at herself and it look like she eat for moons. "Can you teach me how to hunt?" Asked Spot.

        "Of course!"